GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Advance 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 13:52
Regular
When I first looked at the first Mario Advance, I thought "Why have they chosen Super Mario 2". Of course it's a class game but there are even better mario games that there were on the SNES that they could have chosen. I wanted to see the game Super Mario World appear on the GBA, It being my favorite one. I never actually had the game on the SNES but I played on it at one of my friens' house and it was brilliant. Now that they have chosen SMW for the next mario game on the GBA, I thoght it was brilliant. Being able to ride on Yoshi and running through huge haunted mansions with millions of Boos flying above you is brilliant. Not only that it had great gameplay, it was huge and it's now going to be on the GBA. Mario Advance was good but the actual game was quite small although it did have the Super Mario Bros arcade game included. Mario Advance 2 has both Super Mario World and an updated version of the arcade game. The SNES version was brilliant so how can this fail. Every one who never had the original will find this to be a great game. Good choice Nintendo.
Wed 12/09/01 at 07:04
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I don't think it will come out then.
Tue 11/09/01 at 21:30
Regular
rumours are saying that it will be released on November 16th, but i doubt it!
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:46
Regular
"DS..."
True, hmmm now theres an idea... *slik considers trying to get a job working for Nintendo, then dismisses idea and goes back to posting.
slik ~_~
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
You never know what they're gonna do next, unless you work for Nintendo.
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:41
Regular
"DS..."
heres hoping! (unrealistically)
slik ~_~
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:39
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I hope. But I would like it to be a new game.
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:38
I don't care, a lot of people such as myself did play the original games. Its just a cheap stunt to make money. Why the hell would I want to bye a GBA for SNES games when I can download them off the internet.
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:37
Regular
"DS..."
hmmm, heres betting there's gonna be a mario advance 3!
slik ~_~
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:36
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
There are lots of people who never got the original Mario games. Nintendo can make money without having to have the games spend years in development. More people have GBA's than people had SNES's.
Sun 09/09/01 at 12:35
Thats the problem though, you guys will bye anything with Marios name on it. They really shouldn't be able to get away with rereleasing old games, Nintendo supposedly the gods of originality really are taking the mick with this new stunt. MAKE SOME NEW GAMES GUYS ITS NOT THAT HARD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.