GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the getaway - is getting annoying"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:00
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i have got the bt van version of getaway an di am stuck on the last hammond mission i have looked at walkthoughs and hints but they don't tell you how to survive.

so lets get to te point i am getting stuck just about when you go into ship kill loads of people then find a fork lift truck charging towards me

so any help????????????? (please)
Sun 04/01/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Iron Maiden RULE!!!"
I h8 dat mission, i keep dying cos ppl drop boxes on me. And in the wise words of Homer Simpson; "If summats 2 hard it's not worth doin", that's y da game is gathering dust on my shelf.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:11
Regular
"scrappydoo"
bessant wrote:
> yhea it's just that it is so hard the creates just mean you got to
> move so you cannot heal
>
> anyway thanks CRATES UHhh, youve lost me?
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:10
Regular
"scrappydoo"
then go down the stairs where there are a couple of baddies in this room to takeout .Get his gun , in stealth mode -top about 5 or six gangsters before resting up against wall to regain health.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:05
Regular
"scrappydoo"
THe Sol VIta let Yasmin Run ahead Split up Start Taking out the gunmen then when the decks cleared out go up the stairs at the back taking out two or three more baddies then rest to get your health back.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:04
"period drama"
The other one doesn't have the BT Van in it.
Obviously.
Sat 20/12/03 at 15:01
Regular
"scrappydoo"
What the difference between the BT Van version and 1.1 ?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:46
Regular
If your still stuck you could try gamefaqs.com.
Sat 01/11/03 at 15:27
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
yhea it's just that it is so hard the creates just mean you got to move so you cannot heal

anyway thanks
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:24
Regular
Don't know if you've noticed, but the bad guys are trying to drop boxes onto you too. Could be whats killing you...

Are you talking about the first big room on the ship with the boxes/crates in?
Sat 01/11/03 at 10:00
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i have got the bt van version of getaway an di am stuck on the last hammond mission i have looked at walkthoughs and hints but they don't tell you how to survive.

so lets get to te point i am getting stuck just about when you go into ship kill loads of people then find a fork lift truck charging towards me

so any help????????????? (please)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.