GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"that robot thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 23:30
Regular
sorry for the stupid topic at this time fo night but you know that robot advert where you can build your robot with the mag. whats it called? i need to know NOW.

to make it a good topic lets change it to what has anybody started making a robot and what do you all think of it?
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:30
sorry for the stupid topic at this time fo night but you know that robot advert where you can build your robot with the mag. whats it called? i need to know NOW.

to make it a good topic lets change it to what has anybody started making a robot and what do you all think of it?
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I want that mag too, looks good. But i cant remember the name either. Damn.
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:38
its the same story with spikecast2, he just canr remeber the name.
people be warned,this will be expensive. u dont jsu get a robot, you get hundreds of parts and every issue is £3.99 each1 only the first one is £1.99 so people get interested.
Sat 08/09/01 at 00:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It's called Real Robots. I got the first issue today, and mum said she's subscribe for me, because it will drag me away from the PC :-D

Muahahaha
Sat 08/09/01 at 00:59
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> It's called Real Robots. I got the first issue today, and mum said
> she's subscribe for me, because it will drag me away from the PC

*ALARMS GO OFF, FLASHING LIGHTS*

NERD ALERT, NERD ALERT

*MORE ALARMS AND A FEW FLASHING LIGHTS*

:0P
Sat 08/09/01 at 01:46
Regular
"How Handy."
Rob? Nerd? You only just noticed? :-D
Sat 08/09/01 at 01:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Sat 08/09/01 at 02:09
Regular
"I am your father"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Ha. Ha. Ha.

Chill man, and come into my room and enter your opinion.
Sat 08/09/01 at 16:13
Turbonutter wrote:
> It's called Real Robots. I got the first issue today, and mum said
> she's subscribe for me, because it will drag me away from the PC
> :-D

Muahahaha

thanx, im getting my fist issue hopefully later today and getting my mum to subscribe me to another mag aswell. although i have to pay her now coz i order too much stuff with her card.
Fri 14/09/01 at 23:57
Regular
Pop

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.