GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Airblade"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 23:16
Regular
i've just been onto gamespot.co.uk's website (sorry SR) and i've seen videos on various ps2 mags, i have to say this game is looking very good indeed, its a little bit like Trickstyle for the dreamcast, it has its own storyline which is unsual for a game like this, its single player and has a 2 player mode, which there is a showoff mode and score attack mode, it will run @ 60fps in huge envoironments, padestrians walk around just as they do in THPS3 and cars and vans travel along the roads. i don't want to bore you with details, check out the website addy given above for the full interview and details
its out in november

cheers,
spike
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:16
Regular
"Touched!"
i've just been onto gamespot.co.uk's website (sorry SR) and i've seen videos on various ps2 mags, i have to say this game is looking very good indeed, its a little bit like Trickstyle for the dreamcast, it has its own storyline which is unsual for a game like this, its single player and has a 2 player mode, which there is a showoff mode and score attack mode, it will run @ 60fps in huge envoironments, padestrians walk around just as they do in THPS3 and cars and vans travel along the roads. i don't want to bore you with details, check out the website addy given above for the full interview and details
its out in november

cheers,
spike
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:19
i havnt read the topic message but wanted to ask whats the name of that robot building thing that comes on that advert? u know that magazine. i need the name. i forgot
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:22
Regular
"Touched!"
lol, sorru m8 i can't remember either, my m8 bought it today as well
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Touched!"
lol, sorry m8 i can't remember either, my m8 bought it today as well
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:23
Regular
"Touched!"
opps sorry for double post
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:24
ask your mate!! i need that mag.
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Touched!"
LOL he's probably in bed but i will txt msg him for ya
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:25
ive got to go in a while. if you find out post here and ill check in the mornin.
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Touched!"
ok mate, i have sent him the msg, i will post if i find it out
Sat 08/09/01 at 10:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
It looks just as good as Tony Hawks 3 - Should be well worth a look at!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.