GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart DD, on sale now at Play-Asia one week early!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Yes Mario Kart Double Dash, is now availible to buy at Play-Asia! If you have already preordered it on there, your order will ship out today (if you used UPS and EMS)it means you could be playing it by Thursday 6th November! (if you used UPS). New orders are welcome but will ship out Monday meaning you will get it on day of JAP release or Saturday 8th (still earlier then UK release) I know it's released the following Friday and your paying a little bit more then the UK version but i really don't care, if i'm getting it one week early! My first impressions will be up soon for Mario Kart DD (estimated 7th November) as well as Tony Hawks Underground (estimated 4th November)!

ALSO it's very important to say that the postal strikes could effect orders placed on the internet that uses a ROYAL MAIL service, you may get your games on day of release but they could be a few days late, this may not happen though so don't panic! If you buy your games from GAME i'm pleased to say that they are not involved with ROYAL MAIL when getting their games in, so no delays there then! UPS amd EMS are not part of Royal Mail so orders will arrive like normal, hope all that information helps! :)
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Yes Mario Kart Double Dash, is now availible to buy at Play-Asia! If you have already preordered it on there, your order will ship out today (if you used UPS and EMS)it means you could be playing it by Thursday 6th November! (if you used UPS). New orders are welcome but will ship out Monday meaning you will get it on day of JAP release or Saturday 8th (still earlier then UK release) I know it's released the following Friday and your paying a little bit more then the UK version but i really don't care, if i'm getting it one week early! My first impressions will be up soon for Mario Kart DD (estimated 7th November) as well as Tony Hawks Underground (estimated 4th November)!

ALSO it's very important to say that the postal strikes could effect orders placed on the internet that uses a ROYAL MAIL service, you may get your games on day of release but they could be a few days late, this may not happen though so don't panic! If you buy your games from GAME i'm pleased to say that they are not involved with ROYAL MAIL when getting their games in, so no delays there then! UPS amd EMS are not part of Royal Mail so orders will arrive like normal, hope all that information helps! :)
Sat 01/11/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
UPDATE: the game is freeloader friendly on both UK and USA machines :)
Sat 01/11/03 at 17:26
Regular
Whats the point getting the Jap version when the UK version is out a week later. I know you've already said this but I still think its rather stupid. If it was the US version, it wouldn't be as bad. But like I said, The JAP version, Why?
Sat 01/11/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I'm impatient and can buy whichever copy i like, that's why i have ordered the JAP version :)
Sat 01/11/03 at 19:01
Regular
But why...

You play a game that is filled with japanese text... when all you have to do is wait a week and spend that week playing some of the massive games avalible now.
Sun 02/11/03 at 09:35
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
This is effecting you isn't it? Remember i can get what i want, when i want! You don't even need Text for Mario Kart Double Dash so i don't see what the problem is! Also could you tell me what great games i could be playing for the week? Not many is there! :)
Sun 02/11/03 at 11:21
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
you fool
Sun 02/11/03 at 13:21
Regular
Owen wrote:
> Also could you tell me what great games i could be playing for the week?
> Not many is there! :)

You should leave RIGHT now.
Sun 02/11/03 at 13:32
Regular
I think Owen truly is losing grip, as he so adequately puts it, on reality.
Sun 02/11/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I'll just wait for UK version, www.cd-wow.co.uk had an early shipping date also, don't know if it was an error or what.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.