GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driver 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:31
Regular
Is driver 3 coming out any time soon?

cos i thought the first 2 were great, better than gta3/vice city. And that movie-making thing on it was what I loved (ive never seen that option on other games), hopefully they'll really make it alot better next time. next gen driver should be great. and hopefully huggy bear will be still on it
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:31
Regular
Is driver 3 coming out any time soon?

cos i thought the first 2 were great, better than gta3/vice city. And that movie-making thing on it was what I loved (ive never seen that option on other games), hopefully they'll really make it alot better next time. next gen driver should be great. and hopefully huggy bear will be still on it
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:33
Regular
"\\"
And hopefully you'll forget to come on this site when it comes out.
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:59
Regular
Get out of my sight.
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Lol..
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Wasn't Driver 3 gonna be for the Gamecube.

Or am I making things up again?
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
phi11ip wrote:
> Wasn't Driver 3 gonna be for the Gamecube.
>
> Or am I making things up again?

Yeah, it was announced but cancelled because Atari dont have time to program 3 versions and they want to focus on the main two.

like yer site phi11ip.
Sun 23/11/03 at 01:36
Regular
"thursdayton!"
JC941 wrote:
> Yeah, it was announced but cancelled because Atari dont have time to
> program 3 versions and they want to focus on the main two.

I'd count GC as one of the "main two" consoles around right now. You never know, it might be absolute rubbish anyway.
Sun 23/11/03 at 01:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Sentiment in the industry is that the GC is a sinking ship, Eidos have quit GC development as well now. Whilst it isn't a big loss the more that quit the GC the worse things will get.
Mon 24/11/03 at 14:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I actually think Driver 3 is back on for Cube now.
Tue 25/11/03 at 09:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Cyclone wrote:
> I actually think Driver 3 is back on for Cube now.

Really? Did Atari say anything or is that just what you hope?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.