GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moving too Fast"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 15:50
Regular
"anarchy is da way o"
shoot em ups are my favourite online games (well i only play them and some rpg's like Arcanum) i just think everything is going too fast like i loved mohaa, in every topic i have ever spoken in i have said mohaa well i loved playing medal of honour allied assault over the net. i still do.

but now with VietCong and call of duty it just doesnt seem to get played as much by me or even some others. while you dont have the ability to aim or anything fancy like Call of Duty or VC i love how everyone just runs around leaning over and gunning eachother down. ahh such skill. and i just think it would be nice if we could have like a day every year were we can all play mohaa again campers never last on mohaa its just a well balanced game
BUT I HATE SHOTGUNS
Call of Duty and VC slow it down as you normally have to take your time to aim but its lost some of the bouncy fun. but i dont like being as bouncy as UT or UT2003 as all everyone does is jump.
what do you think?
Sat 08/11/03 at 03:07
Regular
No it didnt... MOHAA onlien wasn't that great.. and anyway we get mods out of UT and UT2003
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:45
Regular
"anarchy is da way o"
well UT i dont like it just hasnt got that edge i like from mohaa. and y do u need blood when u can kill them with 1 hit in the head.
and you can download blood patchs for mohaa. yes it had problems but it kicked UT's butt all over the place.
Tue 04/11/03 at 16:18
Regular
even though that was quite hard to read, i won't dwell on it. I found medal of honor quite unresponsive, really. such as the lack of any hit-recognition thingy, like a blood splat, but it's meant to be realistic, so again i won't dwell on it.

however, the UT series is for the aggressively inclined people, who love much more bang for their time and effort.
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:50
Regular
"anarchy is da way o"
shoot em ups are my favourite online games (well i only play them and some rpg's like Arcanum) i just think everything is going too fast like i loved mohaa, in every topic i have ever spoken in i have said mohaa well i loved playing medal of honour allied assault over the net. i still do.

but now with VietCong and call of duty it just doesnt seem to get played as much by me or even some others. while you dont have the ability to aim or anything fancy like Call of Duty or VC i love how everyone just runs around leaning over and gunning eachother down. ahh such skill. and i just think it would be nice if we could have like a day every year were we can all play mohaa again campers never last on mohaa its just a well balanced game
BUT I HATE SHOTGUNS
Call of Duty and VC slow it down as you normally have to take your time to aim but its lost some of the bouncy fun. but i dont like being as bouncy as UT or UT2003 as all everyone does is jump.
what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.