GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's Such a Sad, yes Inspiring Story..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/09/01 at 18:06
Regular
Hello, my name is Addictive Teddies. Why? Because I love teddy bears.

To be honest, I'm rather ashamed with my hobbie. It embarasses me all the time, but I love them so much! In Infant School I took a teddy bear in and said how much I loved it, and the boys took the mickey because they all bough spaceships and some of their teeth that had fallen out!

Accidently in year 7, on the third day when nobody really knew me, I bought in my favourite bear: Teddy Toodles in. Teddy Toodles has a message engraved in his fur which says, "Dear (whatever my real name is) I love you and will do for evermore, and I know you love me too."

All the people in my class ridiculed me, and now the whole school hates me! My nickname there is dork-wad, and the really bad bullies always try to steal me teddy bears!

Why do I like them? It's their cute little noses, their little beady eyes, their soft, huggable fur and the way you can cuddle up to them at night! It's just me, I love them, and even though it's caused me lots of trouble, I hope to keep on loving them for the rest of my life.

I hope you can all respect this. Thankyou, Addictive Teddies.
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:06
Hello, my name is Addictive Teddies. Why? Because I love teddy bears.

To be honest, I'm rather ashamed with my hobbie. It embarasses me all the time, but I love them so much! In Infant School I took a teddy bear in and said how much I loved it, and the boys took the mickey because they all bough spaceships and some of their teeth that had fallen out!

Accidently in year 7, on the third day when nobody really knew me, I bought in my favourite bear: Teddy Toodles in. Teddy Toodles has a message engraved in his fur which says, "Dear (whatever my real name is) I love you and will do for evermore, and I know you love me too."

All the people in my class ridiculed me, and now the whole school hates me! My nickname there is dork-wad, and the really bad bullies always try to steal me teddy bears!

Why do I like them? It's their cute little noses, their little beady eyes, their soft, huggable fur and the way you can cuddle up to them at night! It's just me, I love them, and even though it's caused me lots of trouble, I hope to keep on loving them for the rest of my life.

I hope you can all respect this. Thankyou, Addictive Teddies.
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:21
Regular
"I am your father"
Is this a joke? If not then it might have something to do with well I dunno as much as I'd like to be a psychiatrist I ain't one..............yet, so in 10 years time ask me the question again and I'll try and give you a correct answer.
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:27
I was meant to be a JAT...
Fri 07/09/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Addictive Teddies wrote:
> I was meant to be a JAT...

Why?!?!?!
Sat 08/09/01 at 13:28
Rickyfire wrote:
> Addictive Teddies wrote:
> I was meant to be a
> JAT...

>Why?!?!?!

Tony said we wouldn't need a new e-mail address, but you do, so I had to use my other account which I've had for a while.

That's given it away a bit...
Sat 08/09/01 at 16:40
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Right, You like teddies. :-D

Well hi, I have a good idea of who you are but im keeping things quite in this moment in time.

You shouldn't of brought in your teddie to school, that, my friend, was not a good idea.
Thu 25/03/10 at 00:07
"AnimaSana Forum"
Baby Reflex™ je nežna refleksološka metoda, s katero starši umirijo svojega dojencka. Pomaga tudi pri težavah s trebušckom in bolecinah pri rasti zobkov. Ljubec dotik je dojen&ckom življenjsko pomemben, tako kot hrana in materino mleko. Dokazano je, da ljubec dotik spodbuja sinapse v otrokovih možganih in tako pomaga pri razvoju živcnega sistema. S pomocjo Baby Reflex™ metode vzpostavimo cudovito custveno vez med staršema in dojenckom.

Baby Reflex™ je oblikovan kot delavnica za starše, kjer se naucijo refleksoloških primerov, da jih potem uporabijo na svojem otroku. Reflexologijo na dojenckih lahko izvajajo SAMO starsi in sicer maksimalno 5 minut, najvec trikrat dnevno. Baby Reflex™ metoda je odlicna za tiste o&cke, ki se bojijo dojencka prijeti, ker se jim zdi predroben in menijo, da bi ga poškodovali; za matere, katere je izcrpanost ze pošteno najedla; za ženske, ki trpijo za poporodno depresijo, itd.

Metodo Baby Reflex™ je razvila angleška refleksologinja in fizioterapevtka Jenny Lee na podlagi njenih 15-letnih raziskav ucinka refleksologije na astmatične otroke. Doseženi so bili tudi odlicni rezultati na Irskem, na otroku s cerebralno paralizo. Preizkušena pa je bila tudi na Hrvaškem, na skupini med vojno travmatiziranih žensk, ki so zavracale svojega otroka - s pomocjo refleksoterapije so uspele z otrokom navezati ljubec odnos.

Ko otrok ze zmore stati, je refleksologijo na stopalih ze težje izvajati. Malcki so hitri in nemirni, pa tudi radovedni in igrivi. Za to starostno stopnjo je Jenny razvila Toddler Reflex™, ki pa se izvaja na dlaneh, s pomocjo prilagojenih otroških pesmic. Malcki radi sodelujejo in se tudi naucijo refleksoloskih prijemov, ki jih lahko izvajajo na starših, bratcih in sestricah ali celo medvedku.

Smo prvi, ki smo na nasem podrocju kvalificirani za poucevanje Baby Reflex™ in Toddler Reflex™ metode. Za vec informacij nas kontaktirajte ali vprašajte na forumu. Možno se je dogovoriti tudi za predavanje o Baby Reflex™. Vec o sami metodi in njeni avtorici, Jenny Lee preberite tukaj(besedilo je v anglescini).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.