GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help which games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Klonoa 2'.
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:47
Regular
Hi can anyone help me..I am buying my son a ps2 for xmas...he is only 7 but is quite good with pc games..can anyone recomend any good games that would be suitable for a child of this age.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Would suggest you get him something like burnout. Kids like to race around and smash things up.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Okay ..... scary information there :)
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:17
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Jive wrote:
> @ng3l wrote:
> Butt Ugly Martians Zoom & Doom
>
> Is there actually a game called this? I really don't want to have to
> search through SR's database :|

Butt-Ugly Martians: Zoom or Doom!
for Playstation 2

DEVELOPER
Knowledge Adventure

GENRE(S)
Racing, Action

PLAYERS

ESRB RATING
E (Everyone)

RELEASED
July 29, 2003
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Indeed"
Ratchet+Clank or Jak+Daxter 2
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:36
Regular
If he's good at PC Games, get him Kingpin. He'll love it, and he'll be into the game in no time.
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My nephew is 8 and really loves Kingdom Hearts and Dark Chronicle. Both can get pretty complicated as RPG type games go but he just likes the Disney characters in Kingdom Hearts and the guns in Dark Chronicle.

Kids also tend to love anything with the word "Disney" or "Grand Theft Auto" in the titles.
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:52
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
Jive wrote:
> @ng3l wrote:
>
> Is there actually a game called this? I really don't want to have to
> search through SR's database :|

I just searched for it on SR. No matchs.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
Klonoa 2 - A great little game which can be enjoyed by all ages and can be picked up for cheap now
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
@ng3l wrote:

Is there actually a game called this? I really don't want to have to search through SR's database :|
Sun 02/11/03 at 22:32
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
What sort of things is he interested in, and i could maybe recommend a few more....at the mo i have just gone on age really, rather then interest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.