GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swap Magic 3 in the uk?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 10:29
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Does anyone know a web site that's selling the new Swap Magic 3

The CD was released on 2nd Nov, but i can't fing anyone in uk selling it?
Mon 03/11/03 at 10:29
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Does anyone know a web site that's selling the new Swap Magic 3

The CD was released on 2nd Nov, but i can't fing anyone in uk selling it?
Mon 03/11/03 at 15:24
Regular
search for 'swap magic 3' on google and look for the white dog.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:31
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
They only have the full system for sale (incl. lid) with version 2 swap magic and no mention of the newest version 3.

I only need the ver 3 disc.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:35
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
It wasn't released on 2nd Nov as far as i'm aware...
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:41
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
takes from a certain website:

"

Swap Magic 3.0 PAL CD Disc officially released! Posted by: [Administrator] on 11-02-2003 @ 09:31 PM
Success, the Swap Magic company, has finally officially released the Swap Magic v3.0 PAL CD Disc today! Currently it's being sold in combination with the older Swap Magic v2.0 DVD Disc, as well as the Slide Card tool for those interested. Please NOTE that at this moment only the European version is available of the 3.0 PAL CD Disc, and the 3.0 DVD Disc is still NOT completed debugging nor available.

Also, although unconfirmed at this early hour, we have heard RUMOR that a "TOC Disc" is likely to be included with the Swap Magic 3.0 PAL CD Disc (FREE of charge) that will support 80+ minute DVDRips and include an option to boot PSX/PSOne back-ups on a PS2 console. Finalized details to come later today including specific features.

"
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:43
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I guess it's still very early days, and it's best to wait till there's confirmed features aswell.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:13
Regular
oasismark wrote:
> They only have the full system for sale (incl. lid) with version 2
> swap magic and no mention of the newest version 3.
>
> I only need the ver 3 disc.

That website asks you which version you want - 1,2 or 3. But I think you are correct in saying that it is actually the full kit. E-mail them, they might be able to sort you out a disc by itself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.