GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top Spin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Top Spin'.
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
So whose picking up this game ? I know a few on here are from reading different posts on the forum. ;-)
We'll have to set up tournaments and stuff when we can all get on for them. I have a couple of friends who are on Live who will be getting the game too, so thats another 2 people to add in. :-)

Anyone have plans to get other XSN Sports titles too ? I have NFL Fever 2004 so far and besides Top Spin I'll probably be getting Amped 2, Outlaw Volleyball and NHL Rivals 2004. Not sure when though cause I have to make big limits on games now with me spending Christmas in Florida with my fiancee.
To think, this time next year I could be living in Daytona. The only downside is that I'll have to sell all my stuff and buy another XBox and stuff over there. ;-))
Thu 06/11/03 at 10:14
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> I don't care about women...

Gay are you? Nothing wrong with that, just thought you might fancy a date with Savatt78.
Tue 04/11/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
This was my last issue on subscription because I've cancelled it - they're too late reviewing games , just basically boring.

I'm not a big PC Gamer - generally I'll usually only buy what I can play on demo first and that suits me better than a review, so I just want an Xbox magazine. OXM may not be perfect, but it has demo games and to me it is well worth a measly £5.99.

Games TM does a good subs deal £6 for 3 issues by direct debit, but I just don't like the magazine anymore. I'm tired of it and Edge being so up themselves and all concerned about gaming, having letters pages full of people trying to sound serious and knowledgeable, and so on. I just want to play the games and I don't give a toss if someone does a program like gamestars, I don't care about women (or lack thereof) playing games, I don't want articles about history of ancient consoles.

Just the games please :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
I might get Top Spin. I expect "CERTAIN GAMES EMPORIUMS" will have playable versions at some point, so I'll check it out and make up my mind whether to buy it or to chuck it on my so far non-existant Christmas list.
Tue 04/11/03 at 21:04
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> I'm just about to order Top Spin - even Games TM gave it 9/10... also
> will be getting Amped 2 for Christmas.

Say.. how is it you've got the latest GamesTM? You must be a subscriber, no?
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:21
Regular
Might get Top Spin at some point, I'm more intrested in Amped 2 and maybe Links 2004 depending on reviews.
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'm just about to order Top Spin - even Games TM gave it 9/10... also will be getting Amped 2 for Christmas.

Basically I can get 3 games before christmas, Top Spin, Rainbow Six 3 (despite my concerns about this I'm willing to give it a go) and one other, which right now is looking like Call Of Duty for PC.
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
So whose picking up this game ? I know a few on here are from reading different posts on the forum. ;-)
We'll have to set up tournaments and stuff when we can all get on for them. I have a couple of friends who are on Live who will be getting the game too, so thats another 2 people to add in. :-)

Anyone have plans to get other XSN Sports titles too ? I have NFL Fever 2004 so far and besides Top Spin I'll probably be getting Amped 2, Outlaw Volleyball and NHL Rivals 2004. Not sure when though cause I have to make big limits on games now with me spending Christmas in Florida with my fiancee.
To think, this time next year I could be living in Daytona. The only downside is that I'll have to sell all my stuff and buy another XBox and stuff over there. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.