GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just want to ask you all....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/02/07 at 21:46
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Posts: 1,387
What are your thoughts are the Irish rugby teams victory over England at the weekend?
How did you think the teams played?
Who was the best player?

All very important questions.......

EDITED: No baiting please.
Sun 04/03/07 at 10:43
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Posts: 1,387
Okay, you're right about everything, except the family bit.
I have never said I was all that interested in wrestling, sure, I watch it with my big brother because he wants to, but otherwise not much. I couldn't name 10 people off the TNC roster, and the only reason I know about WWE is because of the good games.

And I don't care, calling anyone related to me a hooker can never be a joke.
Sat 03/03/07 at 22:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Posts: 14,935
*note to self - don't forget to stick smilies on your posts again, this is twice now*
Sat 03/03/07 at 22:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Posts: 14,935
As it isn't written to anyone else but snake it doesn't concern me if someone else finds it offensive.

And if someone can't see that i'm not exactly being totally serious with the lines *i barely give two fig newtons* and *in the great war of the potato harvester in 1908* then sorry not my fault, to me that hardly seems like the lines of someone being completely serious. To a wrestling fan they should get the reference, snake didn't and if he thought i was actually attacking his family then my apologies but i wasn't
Sat 03/03/07 at 22:33
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Posts: 2,858
Kawada wrote:

> And that is quite another thing from
> calling my family names, Kawada. "Hooker from Cork"?
> Thats below you.
>
> So you do actually have a family member called Jimmy Jack? Again
> another jokey post as i've seen you post in the wrestling forum
> in the past i'd figure you'd get the reference

Right so for anyone who hasn't read his posts from the wrestling forum or aware that it was a 'jokey post'
then

"I barely give two fig newtons about you, your bloody brother, little Jimmy Jack snake the 3rd uncle twice removed, great-grandpa Jo snake who fought in the great war of the potato harvester of 1908, Miss Linda Snake the one legged hooker from the streets of Cork and the rest of you lot."

Might seem at the least a bit offensive?
Sat 03/03/07 at 22:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Posts: 14,935
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> For us, a little country/county banter is nothing, we do it all
> the time, as I explained in the first post. I apologise for
> thinking you'd take it so seriously, esspecially when you're
> from America and all.


Who was taking it seriously? I was making a little joke about how no one actually responded. Granted i didn't put a big old smiley face at the end of it like i usually do but then i guess i give a certain degree of respect to people to actually be able to read between the lines, which i guess was my mistake. Were you being completely serious in your mocking of the English in your original message, doubt it, it was just some banter like mine was. Don't worry though i'll stick big old smiley faces and put an explanation for each post from now on just so you understand if you need it.

> And that is quite another thing from
> calling my family names, Kawada. "Hooker from Cork"?
> Thats below you.

So you do actually have a family member called Jimmy Jack? Again another jokey post as i've seen you post in the wrestling forum in the past i'd figure you'd get the reference

> And, just because you haven't "picked on me" for
> awhile doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.
> You tend to, if you do anything at all, disagree with me all the
> time.
>
> And how do you work out that that was an aggreement? You said
> that no one in England gives a toss about rugby.

I was actually talking about the last time i talked with you which was in that "go look at gamefaqs for your cheats" post you put in the Games forum which i did actually agree with you on.

I'm not picking on you because i get my jollies out of it, like i said i don't care, i'm just outspoken and you tend to post things i disagree with on (like i often do with Borat only he doesn't complain about me picking on him about and just sees it for what it is, two people with differing opinions). Only this time i wasn't even disagreeing i was just making fun of how excited you were about the win in your original message and how there was zero replies from anyone about it hence the "no one cares" comment/joke, not my fault you're the one taking things seriously, not me
Sat 03/03/07 at 21:52
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Posts: 1,387
For us, a little country/county banter is nothing, we do it all the time, as I explained in the first post. I apologise for thinking you'd take it so seriously, esspecially when you're from America and all. And that is quite another thing from calling my family names, Kawada. "Hooker from Cork"? Thats below you.

And, just because you haven't "picked on me" for awhile doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.
You tend to, if you do anything at all, disagree with me all the time.

And how do you work out that that was an aggreement? You said that no one in England gives a toss about rugby.
Sat 03/03/07 at 19:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Posts: 14,935
This is the first thing i've commented on by you in ages so do shut up.
I barely give two fig newtons about you, your bloody brother, little Jimmy Jack snake the 3rd uncle twice removed, great-grandpa Jo snake who fought in the great war of the potato harvester of 1908, Miss Linda Snake the one legged hooker from the streets of Cork and the rest of you lot. So stop trying to make it like i'm picking on you when i hardly speak to you anymore and the last thing i actually said in regards to something you posted was in agreement.

And if you can't take the trash talking don't give it out as i saw the original post before GP got his diplomatic hands on it
Sat 03/03/07 at 18:44
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Posts: 1,387
The vast amount of people who watched at home and came to the game?

Please stop trying to ridicule every little thing I say Kawada, it irritates me.
Sat 03/03/07 at 15:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Posts: 14,935
well given the rousing response i think the more apt question is "Who in England actually gave a toss?"
Sat 03/03/07 at 12:51
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Posts: 1,387
..............

Freeola & GetDotted are rated

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Hide Feedback Tab

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.