GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Amazing Pavement Paintings"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/06 at 17:51
Regular
These really are impressive, especially the last one.

View Here
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:24
Regular
True, some really creative people out there who think outside the box.
Thu 29/06/06 at 21:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah good on them I say :D
Thu 29/06/06 at 19:49
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Yes I've seen some really good sand and ice sculptures :D would
> love to give them a try.

There amazing until the sea comes in :( and I remember watching a prgramme on an amazing ice sculputre, it was a fountain with vodka on fire ontop of the ledges of it, it looked great until they realised it was metling...:( and yes it was in russia thats the only reason I could understand them using vodka lol
Thu 29/06/06 at 16:31
Regular
Yes I've seen some really good sand and ice sculptures :D would love to give them a try.
Wed 28/06/06 at 23:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
They're incredable. How he gets the proportions right is beyond me.
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:00
Regular
There are also some people who do sand carving, those look pretty awesome too. Makes you realise that there are some seriously talented people out there, I personally cannot paint to save my life or do anything remotely 'arty' :)
Wed 28/06/06 at 20:26
Regular
Yes I really love his work. It's incredible and god it must take a lot of planning and work to get it to look right. Would love to see him starting from scratch on one just to see the whole process.
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:51
Regular
These really are impressive, especially the last one.

View Here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.