GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Else Excited?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 20:32
Regular
I know this must have been asked before, but having seen some new pics in an American mag, im from UK BTW, Smackdown: Just Bring It, really is looking the dogs B******s!

I think the fact, that Tag Team Cage, full size hell in a cell, the 3 falls match that HHH and Austin had, TLC with upto 4 men on screen at once..at the min..hopefully we can get a triple threat tag match! This game, will be something that i will definatly buy!

People i have talked to about the game, all say that the graphics look the same, and that they arent a big improvement of the PSone title. I think that there is alot of improvement! I also think that its a good thing to take people out of the game, that no-one ever uses. Like Essa Rios. Hes fun to take the mic out of, but i never really used him as a proper wrestler! I just hope that AL Snow is re-added into the game, because as it stands, he has been taken out! :(

I also think that the full entrances are going to be great, and i have heard that the tables are going to be full interactive, so any move can break them! 3D!3D!!

I would like all of you who read this post, to reply, if you think im talkin bull-***t, then please say so. This is my first post on this forum..and YES! Im up for a free game! ;)
Thu 06/09/01 at 20:32
I know this must have been asked before, but having seen some new pics in an American mag, im from UK BTW, Smackdown: Just Bring It, really is looking the dogs B******s!

I think the fact, that Tag Team Cage, full size hell in a cell, the 3 falls match that HHH and Austin had, TLC with upto 4 men on screen at once..at the min..hopefully we can get a triple threat tag match! This game, will be something that i will definatly buy!

People i have talked to about the game, all say that the graphics look the same, and that they arent a big improvement of the PSone title. I think that there is alot of improvement! I also think that its a good thing to take people out of the game, that no-one ever uses. Like Essa Rios. Hes fun to take the mic out of, but i never really used him as a proper wrestler! I just hope that AL Snow is re-added into the game, because as it stands, he has been taken out! :(

I also think that the full entrances are going to be great, and i have heard that the tables are going to be full interactive, so any move can break them! 3D!3D!!

I would like all of you who read this post, to reply, if you think im talkin bull-***t, then please say so. This is my first post on this forum..and YES! Im up for a free game! ;)
Thu 06/09/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Touched!"
yeah i am very interested in the game, one thing that worries me is the length of the game, SD2 got boring very quickly for me because its just to arcade style, i like serious ones but i don't want an xbox just for RAW Is War, i watched kanes intro today which i got from ign and it look very good, i will probably buy the game though, one to watch out for
Thu 06/09/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
This should be awesome!!
Thu 06/09/01 at 23:57
Regular
what exciting me the most is the one player career mode. It is supposed to be in much more depth and the stores are supposed to be much more like the real thing. The story lines are what makes the WWf great. Personally i'm looking forward to defending the hardcore title backstage! any one can attack u back there right?
Fri 07/09/01 at 14:18
Regular
"Touched!"
yeah someone 'can' attack u if your the title holder or if the computer is the title holder and pin u for the hardcore chapionship belt
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:25
Regular
Having watched some WWF on TV, I`m going to have to read the reviews very carefully before I make any decision about this game. If it looks and plays very well, then I may consider it, but then if I decide I hate wrestling I won`t bother.

Depends on the reviews and what I feel at the time I guess.
Fri 07/09/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like the sound of the back stage interaction - Walking around looking for fights or just pop into the office and have a match up arranged by Mr Regal - This sounds great!!
Fri 07/09/01 at 19:56
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am not being big headed but I practically know everything about SD JBI.That games is going to be the most important game of the year for me.Probably the reason I claimed it as GAD
Fri 07/09/01 at 22:59
im exited, thats why i pre-ordered the game :D
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:02
Regular
I`m so excited that this is the first time I`ve talked about it :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.