GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR's main characters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 19:42
Regular
Ok we all see some members of staff posting a few messages on the forums from time to time. So if you could compare each member of staff to a main character in a game who would it be?

Staff members

Tony
Mr Snuggly
Loki
Andrew Hunt
Webmaster
Customer Service
Brad
Darkus
No 10
Dannyboy Devon

So thats the staff members that I have seen on here, which main characters do you think they are like and why? If there are any staff members I have missed out then I apologise please add them in if you know any.
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ok we all see some members of staff posting a few messages on the forums from time to time. So if you could compare each member of staff to a main character in a game who would it be?

Staff members

Tony
Mr Snuggly
Loki
Andrew Hunt
Webmaster
Customer Service
Brad
Darkus
No 10
Dannyboy Devon

So thats the staff members that I have seen on here, which main characters do you think they are like and why? If there are any staff members I have missed out then I apologise please add them in if you know any.
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Joe@SR
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Another staff member I missed is JOE@sr

sorry joe : )
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
LOL cheers RBS : )
Thu 06/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
loki is celebi from pokemon gold and silver! LoL!
Fri 07/09/01 at 11:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Guess nobody liked this idea, ohh well not to mind.
Fri 07/09/01 at 12:52
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
it's between Tony and MR Snuggly
Fri 07/09/01 at 12:53
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
it's between Tony and Mr Snuggly
Fri 07/09/01 at 12:53
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
sorry didn't mean to double post
Fri 07/09/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
what is between them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.