GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW SITE! Made by Joey AKA Khazar and ME, like WWF Forum wrestling."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 19:38
Regular
Come to mine and Joeys site which is like WWF Forum wrestling on this site, except that we have a womans division, and no WCW or ECW wrestlers except the ones already in it in the first place like Rhyno and Tazz and all them lot. Here are the rules:

1. You pick a wrestler for each belt in the WWF Organisation.

2. For each belt the wrestler you are choosing that wrestler has to have had a shot at that belt in real life that is why it is called WWF realistic.

3. The Tag Team belt you will need to be a tag team obviously and you need another user to team up with.

4. Me and Khazar make the matches no one makes any challenges without consulting me or Khazar first.

5. Khazar is the commish and he makes most make matches but I will make some.

6. You can put a wrestler into a different division to what he/she is spose to be in but this will be limited.

7. No WCW or ECW wrestlers wxcept for the ones thatw ere originally in it before the invasion storyline.

These wrestlers are took:

WWF Title: The Rock (me)

WWF Title: Undertaker (Khazar)

IC: Kane (Me)

Tag Team: Undertaker and Kane (Khazar and me)

Hardcore: Rhyno (Me)

European: Chris Jericho (Me)

Light-Heavyweight: Tajiri (Me).

Oh and to join email Khazar or me with your list of wrestlers.

My e-mail: [email protected]
Khazars email: [email protected]

Oh yeah and the site aint done but you can check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/wwf_realistic
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:38
Regular
Come to mine and Joeys site which is like WWF Forum wrestling on this site, except that we have a womans division, and no WCW or ECW wrestlers except the ones already in it in the first place like Rhyno and Tazz and all them lot. Here are the rules:

1. You pick a wrestler for each belt in the WWF Organisation.

2. For each belt the wrestler you are choosing that wrestler has to have had a shot at that belt in real life that is why it is called WWF realistic.

3. The Tag Team belt you will need to be a tag team obviously and you need another user to team up with.

4. Me and Khazar make the matches no one makes any challenges without consulting me or Khazar first.

5. Khazar is the commish and he makes most make matches but I will make some.

6. You can put a wrestler into a different division to what he/she is spose to be in but this will be limited.

7. No WCW or ECW wrestlers wxcept for the ones thatw ere originally in it before the invasion storyline.

These wrestlers are took:

WWF Title: The Rock (me)

WWF Title: Undertaker (Khazar)

IC: Kane (Me)

Tag Team: Undertaker and Kane (Khazar and me)

Hardcore: Rhyno (Me)

European: Chris Jericho (Me)

Light-Heavyweight: Tajiri (Me).

Oh and to join email Khazar or me with your list of wrestlers.

My e-mail: [email protected]
Khazars email: [email protected]

Oh yeah and the site aint done but you can check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/wwf_realistic
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:39
Regular
oh yeah and im Chyna in womans division.
Thu 06/09/01 at 20:09
Regular
scott what about my wrestlers you never said then
Thu 06/09/01 at 21:00
Regular
"Back in black"
No offense guys, but your too young to really join an e-fed. you will be to bummed up with school work to last longer than 2 months. Sorry to say. Grandprix's friend is running one though, and he's about 20 so it will run for a while. If anyone wants the site just say!
Fri 07/09/01 at 21:02
Regular
BBs said to tell them your wrestlers so.......

heavywieght-triple H
ic-edge
europeon-matt hardy
lightheavywieght-jeff hardy
hardcore-big show
tag team-chris jericho and cris benoit (i want to be benoit)
Fri 07/09/01 at 21:03
Regular
Big Red Machine wrote:
> BBs said to tell them your wrestlers so.......

heavywieght-triple
> H
ic-edge
europeon-matt hardy
lightheavywieght-jeff
> hardy
hardcore-big show
tag team-chris jericho and cris benoit (i
> want to be benoit)

ooopppsss i forgot womens so
womens-lita
Fri 07/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
Yes they look ok you just need a user to tag up with now (your tag team)
Fri 07/09/01 at 22:57
hmm, ill see where everybody else will go. IB may be right about us being kids and the site falling apart. if regulars like Ib, grandprix, MC and ANT (no wait, hes not a regular-hes notable so dont count) are staying here then so am i.
Fri 07/09/01 at 23:26
Regular
"WWJD"
bouncer u always take jericho from me i always have before u came and hes not in teh european title run
Sat 08/09/01 at 09:48
Regular
Longy in the rules says you can choose a wrestler that has had a shot at that title, Jericho has had a shot at that title anyway you can mix wrestlers so I could put Jericho in the WWF Championship if I wanted to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.