GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do i get rebel strike ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Rebel Strike'.
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:36
Regular
""To the pub...""
Well i'm going through a money crisis lol well sort of i have enough money to get it but i am undecided is it worth £35 i am supposed to be getting rogue squadron 2 through the post soon would of had that weeks ago if it were'nt for bloody postal strikes and all i wanna know is it worth getting this one as well or should i wait ???
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:36
Regular
""To the pub...""
Well i'm going through a money crisis lol well sort of i have enough money to get it but i am undecided is it worth £35 i am supposed to be getting rogue squadron 2 through the post soon would of had that weeks ago if it were'nt for bloody postal strikes and all i wanna know is it worth getting this one as well or should i wait ???
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Get Mario Kart and F-Zero.

If you have money left over, get this.
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:55
Regular
""To the pub...""
cheers yeah i was looking at f-zero and i'm deffently getting mario kart lol
Thu 06/11/03 at 17:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
F-Zero GX is wonderful, by the way. So I'd definitely get that, if I were you.

And you know Rebel Strike has the whole of Rogue Leader as a co-op multiplayer extra? Which sort of ruins your purchase of Rogue Leader. Sort of.

Ah well, Rebel Strike itself should still offer enough value.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If I were you I'd return Rogue Leader as soon as it arrives and buy Rebel Strike instead, seeing as how, like AJ said, the WHOLE of Rogue Leader is included as a co op in Rebel Strike anyway.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:25
Regular
Rebel strike meant to be not quite as 'original' as Rogue Leader :S
Only get it if you have a friend to play RL in co-op.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.