GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero the series"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Swivel!"
Would anybody who likes F-Zero be interested if i started writing, a series of story's based on the F-Zero series, about one or two written episodes a week? Depending on what people would think if i did it?
Thu 13/11/03 at 11:46
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Fawlcon Paaaaaaaaansch!!!!!
Thu 13/11/03 at 11:34
Regular
"hi"
hey you into f zero and gamecube stuff well join my group where you can create your own topics and cheats and reviews on gamecube games x box ect jusst ask me and i can make you your own area any one elesfeel free to join the adress http://groups.msn.com/futureintellagence
Sun 09/11/03 at 07:10
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
go for it. It sounds like a good idea.
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Swivel!"
If quite a few people become interested i think i could make some good stories,
Sat 08/11/03 at 21:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There's already a series about it in Japan.
Sat 08/11/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Sounds good
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Swivel!"
Would anybody who likes F-Zero be interested if i started writing, a series of story's based on the F-Zero series, about one or two written episodes a week? Depending on what people would think if i did it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.