GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmm should i take True Crime back :P ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets of LA'.
Sat 08/11/03 at 16:30
Regular
""To the pub...""
i got this game last night just before special reserve shut it looked and sounded good then i was going round me m8s anyway so when i got over there played it bit then that was it started playing me gamecube etc

i was just wondering do you think if i played it more it will get better or not ?

and can i take it back do special reserve alow u to do that i don't think i have ever brought a game then wanted to take it back :P

and do they give money back or do i have to swap it for something else ?
Sat 08/11/03 at 16:30
Regular
""To the pub...""
i got this game last night just before special reserve shut it looked and sounded good then i was going round me m8s anyway so when i got over there played it bit then that was it started playing me gamecube etc

i was just wondering do you think if i played it more it will get better or not ?

and can i take it back do special reserve alow u to do that i don't think i have ever brought a game then wanted to take it back :P

and do they give money back or do i have to swap it for something else ?
Sat 08/11/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Tell them it keeps crashing and get your money back.
Sat 08/11/03 at 16:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sounds disappointing.

I wouldn't bother with it, get Mario Kart or summat for your XBox, if you have one.
Sat 08/11/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Touched!"
yeah and get R6 3, fookin great game!
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:05
Regular
"\\"
Is R6 3 easy to control? I've seen a video of it and it looks rather complicated to control.
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:55
Regular
R6 is excellent, I'm actually liking it a little more than the PC one now I've played it - I just couldn't get into the demo version, but the full game has a better learning curve on it and a training thing.
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> yeah and get R6 3, fookin great game!

Im thinking of picking this game up soon - Whats the offline mode like?
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:00
Regular
Excellent.
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thanks - Next game on my list!
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Touched!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> yeah and get R6 3, fookin great game!
>
>
> Im thinking of picking this game up soon - Whats the offline mode
> like?

Its good, have you got live? Its the best one yet, fantastico!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.