GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"x box getting its arse handed to it on a plate worldwide!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/11/03 at 22:03
Regular
"aliens exist"
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5701
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:03
Regular
"aliens exist"
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5701
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:08
Regular
Hahaha
hahah
ha

You do know its propaganda don't you? Stupid tw*t.
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:12
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I dont live in the middle east...
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

>
> You do know its propaganda don't you? Stupid tw*t.

Er, propaganda?

??!!
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:50
Regular
Yes please visit www.ilovexboxandhateeverythingelse.com

It has the latest sales figures which show that the Xbox out sells the PS2 by 20:1 and the Gamecube 100:1 on a regular basis. Cube Europe is like SR, its full of tos*ers. Its actually the first articles I have read which suggests the Cube out sold the Xbox. We know about Japan already but as with many westerners Nintendo doesn't do it for them, it did for me at one point but I am bored of them. Undenyably a quality company but they aren't for me anymore. The Japanese however love them, hense the sales figures.
Sun 09/11/03 at 00:36
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR you ponce, he posted jap sales figures.
Sun 09/11/03 at 02:01
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
>The Japanese however love them, hense the sales figures.
Sun 09/11/03 at 12:09
Regular
Right, so it's Untitled who's the tw*t and Unbeliever who's a good poster. I always get confused, thanks for clearing that up.

And Ali makes a good point (though I'd hardly call hard fact propaganda); what's new about this? We all know the Japanese love Nintendo and Sony but hate Microsoft. Besides, the Xbox has things pretty much sorted in America and Europe.
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:04
Regular
Untitled has no genitals, that's why he's forever online attempting to discredit games consoles. Some would say he needs to gt a life, I'd say it's not his fault, he was born with no manhood so what do you expect?

I certainly wouldn't step out side my house if I didn't have a nob.
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
When will people learn - consoles sales charts mean almost nothing 99% of the time. Media Create don't bother to explain whether they are using units shipped or units sold, therefore their data is useless. Example: depending on which of the two you look at, the n-Gage has either had a record breaking UK launch (by shipped) or an embarrassingly poor no show (by sales). Many fan sites just pull numbers out of the air, others may use one retailer’s and scale, some listen to hyperbolic press releases, very few do it properly.

Secondly, those are the Japan stats, the third largest market sales-wise that just happens to get a lot of attention as i) it's one of the few Asian areas where you can actually buy legitimate software, and ii) it's the home of Sony, Ninty, Sega etc. Looking globally, the Xbox is blowing the Gamecube out of the water recently, but still a long way shy of the PS2. Even in the UK were just a fortnight ago Nintendo were have a week to shout about, this was immediately followed by a week where they were out sold by their nearest rival 4 to 1.

End of the day, the only stat I care about is that I have one of each and can therefore play any games I wish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.