GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best footie game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Sun 09/11/03 at 14:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
fifa 2004 rules and pro evo sucks. it has no licence, and fifa has a licence 2 frill!
Sun 09/11/03 at 14:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
fifa 2004 rules and pro evo sucks. it has no licence, and fifa has a licence 2 frill!
Sun 09/11/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
U iz bang on da munee boi!

FIFA! FIFA!
Sun 09/11/03 at 14:37
"LOLLERSKATES!"
fifa iz da best. no questions
Sun 09/11/03 at 14:42
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm now going to trade my copy of PES 3 for Fifa 2004 after reading this post. No, really I am...
Sun 09/11/03 at 14:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
u iz right 2 do so
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Best footy game for me is the patched version of wining eleven 7.
Has all the great gameplay of Pro evo 3 with real players names and updated squads.
No official strips yet but its only a matter of time.

If your reason for liking fifa better is because it has official licences then you are a fool.
Graphics and gameplay are what make games great.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:42
Regular
"es argh"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> fifa 2004 rules and pro evo sucks. it has no licence, and fifa has a
> licence 2 frill!

Wow, is he really out of Stereotypical world or am I dreaming?

You've seriously bought it for liscenses, so you;ll be happy throwing the controller away and just looking at the kits, wow, you're really sad.

Hello? Gameplay? Its where you actually PLAY the game!!!111 I know it seems farfetched but you ACTUALLY PLAY GAMES *Shock* *Horror*

if you did seriously buy it for liscenses, why not get a patched Pro Evo or Winning Eleven 7 which has better kits updated transfers?

The Winning Eleven patchmakers do a better job than FIFA.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:45
Regular
"es argh"
If your up for doing it yourself, Aliboy, then the kit implementing tools have been released now.

Only a matter of time until the ultimate patch is out which'll make the already best football game untouchable!
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> fifa 2004 rules and pro evo sucks. it has no licence, and fifa has a
> licence 2 frill!

Hahaha. Hahaha. Hahaha.

Someone's been sniffing too much glue.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:40
"LOLLERSKATES!"
winning seven eleven is also a brilliant game. but the graphics on fifa are better than pro evo, and i am not just all wound up about the licence. yes it is a shame playing as trad bricks instead of man utd, but fifa has better graphics and still has brilliant gameplay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.