GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cats"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/10 at 16:39
Regular
Please post positive comments about cats on this thread.Thanks!!!!
Sat 26/02/11 at 00:57
"The Videogame King"
One day while I was in my backyard me and my sister found these four tiny little kittens that walked into our backyard and we had no idea where they came from. We took them to a person from an animal shelter so they could give them good homes.
Sun 20/02/11 at 10:07
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
We currently have two kittens.

They keep me awake at night. Every night.

You will find nothing positive coming from me right now...
Fri 18/02/11 at 09:23
Regular
"Carpe Diem"
I am very allergic to cats unfortunately. Simply having one pass by me will result in stinging eyes, itchy skin and sneezes! It always make for fun at work if somebody's cat jumps on my knee and they say "Your not allergic, are you?"
Fri 18/02/11 at 08:29
"possibly impossible"
Alfonse wrote:
Awful plot and awful songs.

It was definitely the original gay test.

Very good, I see what you did there.

I don't think I've ever seen Cats or have a clue what the story is about. In fact, I've never seen any ALW musical, they don't really appeal. It just seems like theatre with a lobotomy.

Now the animals, I do like. However, my wife loves dogs. This is probably why we've never had either and settled for Guinea Pigs (now, sadly, only one Guinea Pig). However, I feel she will once again win soon and we may get a small dog. Then, despite my defence, I'll probably end up walking it...
Fri 18/02/11 at 00:22
Regular
Awful plot and awful songs.

It was definitely the original gay test.
Thu 17/02/11 at 18:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I have nothing positive to say about cats. Instead I'll offer you a withering stare and silence

Thu 17/02/11 at 15:00
"The Videogame King"
I love cats, I actually have two cats.
Sun 14/03/10 at 18:40
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Cats are good.

Is that positive enough?

EDIT: Cats are GREAT!

We cant have one because my sister has a budgie (although by my reasoning that is a great reason to get a cat!)
Sun 14/03/10 at 18:17
Regular
I once ate a cat-meat souffle. I'm not going to lie, I used to hate cats before I ate that souffle.
Sat 13/03/10 at 22:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
yoshirocks wrote:
> Please post positive comments about cats on this
> thread.Thanks!!!!

Have you got a postive comment to make....meow meow:-((

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.