GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Problem with a text box"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/02/07 at 17:08
Regular
Hi folks

I've just put a test site up - having used Microsoft Publisher to create it. I have a text box to collect comments and a submit button (set with an e-mail address that freeola recognises)

When the submit button is pressed I get re-directed to a page that says: ERROR 404, The Page Cannot Be Found... (this is a Freeola page)

Any suggestions would be very greatfully received

Cheers

Demon Hand
Sat 24/02/07 at 18:11
Regular
Hi Guys

Yep - I've just updated with the freeola script from one of my other sites

I'm just waiting to see if the e-mail(s) come through

This may take some time though

Cheers
Sat 24/02/07 at 18:03
"Are you sure?"
I don't get a 404 error either. It looks like you are using Freeola's formmail script - I take it you realise there is an on going problem with this?
Sat 24/02/07 at 17:50
Regular
Is the problem on the home page?

I can see one text box, if I click 'submit' I don't see a 404 but a "may contain nuts" page ???
Sat 24/02/07 at 17:32
Regular
www.ods.me.uk

Cheers
Sat 24/02/07 at 17:23
"Are you sure?"
Can you post a link to the problem page?
Sat 24/02/07 at 17:08
Regular
Hi folks

I've just put a test site up - having used Microsoft Publisher to create it. I have a text box to collect comments and a submit button (set with an e-mail address that freeola recognises)

When the submit button is pressed I get re-directed to a page that says: ERROR 404, The Page Cannot Be Found... (this is a Freeola page)

Any suggestions would be very greatfully received

Cheers

Demon Hand

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.