GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR 1st Round-Essa Rios (Mouldy Cheese) vs Kane (RawisAndy)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/09/01 at 10:34
Regular
(Essa Rios’ music hits) A great pop for Essa Rios (Mouldy Cheese), as we come to our next KOTR 1st round match. This match will be something like we’ve never seen before, the 2 wrestlers in this match have such different styles, it’ll be very interesting to see who comes out on top.

BOOM! (Kane’s music hits) The crowd go wild, as making his way to the ring is the Big Red Machine, Kane (RawisAndy)! Essa is a versatile, athletic, fast-paced wrestler, while Kane uses power and strength to destroy his opponents.

As Kane makes his way to the ring, Essa runs up to the ropes, jumps over them so his back is towards Kane, and produces an amazing Asai Moonsault! Kane falls to the floor, completely stunned! Essa celebrates to the crowd, goes onto the middle rope again-it looks like he’s going for another, but Kane knows what’s coming and moves out of the way. Kane grabs Essa by the hair, pulls him up, and WHAM! He throws him harshly into the steel steps. Essa is sitting up on the steps, howling in pain, and Kane runs top-speed at him, but there’s nobody home! Kane’s knees smash into the steel! But somehow Kane is still standing, and as Essa jumps on him, looking for some sort of Crossbody, Kane catches him, and nails him with a massive power slam!

Essa is tossed into the ring, and as he staggers to his feet, Kane goes up to the top rope! Flying Clothesline! Kane hooks the leg, 1…2.and a kick-out from Essa. Kane swings at Essa, but he ducks, bounces off the ropes and then slides beneath Kane’s legs. He takes hold of a surprised Kane’s arm, runs with it onto the top rope, bounces, then sits on it with one leg, stands up, flips over in mid-air and with strength he never knew he had, powerslams Kane onto the unforgiving canvas! My God, what a manoeuvre!

But Kane (RawisAndy) sits straight up, so Essa (Mouldy Cheese) bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick into the masked face of Kane. Essa stomps on Kane, and then drops his leg onto the neck of Kane. He sits on top of the big red machine, and begins throwing hard right-hands to the head. The referee tries to stop him, but Essa doesn’t care, he wants this victory, he needs this victory, and to keep Kane down is the ONLY way he can do that. The ref begins a DQ count, 1..2, but wait, he doesn’t need to count! Kane has grabbed Essa by the throat! Kane gets to his feet, puts Essa’s arm over his shoulder, and goes for the Chokeslam! But Essa reverses with some knees to the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a hard clothesline.

Essa heads up to the top rope now, surely the place where he feels most comfortable. He stands facing the crowd, lifts his arms in the air, and then flies off the top rope, turning in mid-air, and hitting s beautiful Moonsault! That’s Essa’s finisher, this match is over. 1…2…FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! KANE JUST KICKED OUT! Essa can’t believe it! He stands up in shock, and watches in horror as Kane slowly makes his way upright. The 2 men stand face-to-face, well face-to-shoulder in Essa’s case. Essa (Mouldy Cheese) tries to whip Kane (RawisAndy) into the ropes, but Kane didn’t move. Essa tries again, but fails. He tries once more, but this time Kane completely reverses, and whips Essa into the ropes. But Essa takes advantage of this, climbing high so his legs are around Kane’s head, and then going for a hurracanrana! Kane however has different ideas! He grabs Essa by the tights, AND POWERBOMBS HIM ONTO THE MAT! YOU COULD FEEL THAT IN THE BACK ROW OF THE CROWD-WHAT IMPACT! Kane stands a groggy Essa Rios up, lifts him high above his head, and then drops him like he was a bag of potatoes-a Body Press Drop! Kane picks him up again, lifts him above his head, and then slams him stomach-first into Kane’s knee!

Kane makes the cover, 1…2…AND WHAT RESILLIANCY FROM ESSA RIOS! ESSA GOT HIS SHOULDER UP-AMAZING! Now it’s Kane’s turn to be shocked! He turns away from Essa in disbelief, and doesn’t see Essa sprinting up to the top rope! Kane turns, and Essa nails him with a brilliant Missile Dropkick! But Essa is still struggling from Kane’s earlier onslaught, and he fails to make the cover, so he whips Kane into the turnbuckle. He runs up to Kane, climbs onto the top rope, and then hangs there, before putting his legs around Kane’s head, and bringing him down with some sort of Frankenstiener! Essa then hits a nice Body Splash, before making the cover, 1…2…and Kane kicks out again!

Essa (Mouldy Cheese) quickly picks Kane (RawisAndy) up, put him in a head-lock, and gets the DDT. Essa stands back quickly, desperately trying to think of some way to beat Kane. And for about the 4th time this match, Essa climbs up to the top rope, and flies off it, looking for a Frog Splash! But this time there’s nobody home, Kane is suddenly up and flying! He nails a clothesline, and then another! Essa staggers to his feet, bounces off the ropes and is met by a huge boot to the face! Kane whips him into the ropes again, and tosses Essa over his shoulder-a huge Back Body Drop! Kane stalks Essa now, waiting for him to get up, I guess he’s looking for a Chokeslam…Kane kicks Essa in the mid-section, shoves him between his legs, lifts him, and…WHAM!!! A TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! TOBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! THE CROWD ARE GOING WILD!

Kane makes the cover, and the crowd chant in unison with the referee’s count! “1! 2! 3!”
Kane has won this match! Tonight, power and strength overcame speed and agility, but I’m sure Essa will have something to say about that in the future. Your winner, and through to the 2nd round, Kane (RawisAndy.)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 05/09/01 at 10:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
(Essa Rios’ music hits) A great pop for Essa Rios (Mouldy Cheese), as we come to our next KOTR 1st round match. This match will be something like we’ve never seen before, the 2 wrestlers in this match have such different styles, it’ll be very interesting to see who comes out on top.

BOOM! (Kane’s music hits) The crowd go wild, as making his way to the ring is the Big Red Machine, Kane (RawisAndy)! Essa is a versatile, athletic, fast-paced wrestler, while Kane uses power and strength to destroy his opponents.

As Kane makes his way to the ring, Essa runs up to the ropes, jumps over them so his back is towards Kane, and produces an amazing Asai Moonsault! Kane falls to the floor, completely stunned! Essa celebrates to the crowd, goes onto the middle rope again-it looks like he’s going for another, but Kane knows what’s coming and moves out of the way. Kane grabs Essa by the hair, pulls him up, and WHAM! He throws him harshly into the steel steps. Essa is sitting up on the steps, howling in pain, and Kane runs top-speed at him, but there’s nobody home! Kane’s knees smash into the steel! But somehow Kane is still standing, and as Essa jumps on him, looking for some sort of Crossbody, Kane catches him, and nails him with a massive power slam!

Essa is tossed into the ring, and as he staggers to his feet, Kane goes up to the top rope! Flying Clothesline! Kane hooks the leg, 1…2.and a kick-out from Essa. Kane swings at Essa, but he ducks, bounces off the ropes and then slides beneath Kane’s legs. He takes hold of a surprised Kane’s arm, runs with it onto the top rope, bounces, then sits on it with one leg, stands up, flips over in mid-air and with strength he never knew he had, powerslams Kane onto the unforgiving canvas! My God, what a manoeuvre!

But Kane (RawisAndy) sits straight up, so Essa (Mouldy Cheese) bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick into the masked face of Kane. Essa stomps on Kane, and then drops his leg onto the neck of Kane. He sits on top of the big red machine, and begins throwing hard right-hands to the head. The referee tries to stop him, but Essa doesn’t care, he wants this victory, he needs this victory, and to keep Kane down is the ONLY way he can do that. The ref begins a DQ count, 1..2, but wait, he doesn’t need to count! Kane has grabbed Essa by the throat! Kane gets to his feet, puts Essa’s arm over his shoulder, and goes for the Chokeslam! But Essa reverses with some knees to the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a hard clothesline.

Essa heads up to the top rope now, surely the place where he feels most comfortable. He stands facing the crowd, lifts his arms in the air, and then flies off the top rope, turning in mid-air, and hitting s beautiful Moonsault! That’s Essa’s finisher, this match is over. 1…2…FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! KANE JUST KICKED OUT! Essa can’t believe it! He stands up in shock, and watches in horror as Kane slowly makes his way upright. The 2 men stand face-to-face, well face-to-shoulder in Essa’s case. Essa (Mouldy Cheese) tries to whip Kane (RawisAndy) into the ropes, but Kane didn’t move. Essa tries again, but fails. He tries once more, but this time Kane completely reverses, and whips Essa into the ropes. But Essa takes advantage of this, climbing high so his legs are around Kane’s head, and then going for a hurracanrana! Kane however has different ideas! He grabs Essa by the tights, AND POWERBOMBS HIM ONTO THE MAT! YOU COULD FEEL THAT IN THE BACK ROW OF THE CROWD-WHAT IMPACT! Kane stands a groggy Essa Rios up, lifts him high above his head, and then drops him like he was a bag of potatoes-a Body Press Drop! Kane picks him up again, lifts him above his head, and then slams him stomach-first into Kane’s knee!

Kane makes the cover, 1…2…AND WHAT RESILLIANCY FROM ESSA RIOS! ESSA GOT HIS SHOULDER UP-AMAZING! Now it’s Kane’s turn to be shocked! He turns away from Essa in disbelief, and doesn’t see Essa sprinting up to the top rope! Kane turns, and Essa nails him with a brilliant Missile Dropkick! But Essa is still struggling from Kane’s earlier onslaught, and he fails to make the cover, so he whips Kane into the turnbuckle. He runs up to Kane, climbs onto the top rope, and then hangs there, before putting his legs around Kane’s head, and bringing him down with some sort of Frankenstiener! Essa then hits a nice Body Splash, before making the cover, 1…2…and Kane kicks out again!

Essa (Mouldy Cheese) quickly picks Kane (RawisAndy) up, put him in a head-lock, and gets the DDT. Essa stands back quickly, desperately trying to think of some way to beat Kane. And for about the 4th time this match, Essa climbs up to the top rope, and flies off it, looking for a Frog Splash! But this time there’s nobody home, Kane is suddenly up and flying! He nails a clothesline, and then another! Essa staggers to his feet, bounces off the ropes and is met by a huge boot to the face! Kane whips him into the ropes again, and tosses Essa over his shoulder-a huge Back Body Drop! Kane stalks Essa now, waiting for him to get up, I guess he’s looking for a Chokeslam…Kane kicks Essa in the mid-section, shoves him between his legs, lifts him, and…WHAM!!! A TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! TOBSTONE PILEDRIVER!! THE CROWD ARE GOING WILD!

Kane makes the cover, and the crowd chant in unison with the referee’s count! “1! 2! 3!”
Kane has won this match! Tonight, power and strength overcame speed and agility, but I’m sure Essa will have something to say about that in the future. Your winner, and through to the 2nd round, Kane (RawisAndy.)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 05/09/01 at 13:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Kane winning. hardly a suprise. decent match though ant.
Wed 05/09/01 at 14:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Good match Ant. It must have been a bit tricky with Essa easily overpowered. Kane goes through.

Well done to Andy and Ant.
Wed 05/09/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Back in black"
Another David and golaitah (however he is spelt) match. this time the giant won- good one Ant!
Wed 05/09/01 at 14:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
Actually, this match I enjoyed writing more than any other. Using someone as fast and risk-taking as Essa, and someone as huge and powerful as Kane was a great combination, and it led to some superb action...well, hopefully.

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:19
Regular
Nice matc Ant well done to Kane (Rawisandy) I would hav been suprised if Essa won! I especially liked the "Face to Shoulder" comment.
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
and i also liked use of the word BOOM! that was quite a good way of describing it.
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
sorry. i got all mixed up there. BOOM was on Kane's entrance. not as describing a move.
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:15
Regular
NICE MATCH! would have been a shock if Essa had won. Well done to Ant and Andy, Comiserations to Mouldy Cheese.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.