GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Logic 3 metal dance matt???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 12:09
Regular
Just want to know if anyone has got the "Logic 3 metal dance matt" And how much did you pay for it? Also what do you think of it? And is it worth the money? Because i have bought one and it should be delivered this week sometime and am considering buying another one so i can do double on the DDR series?
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:09
Regular
Just want to know if anyone has got the "Logic 3 metal dance matt" And how much did you pay for it? Also what do you think of it? And is it worth the money? Because i have bought one and it should be delivered this week sometime and am considering buying another one so i can do double on the DDR series?
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:10
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Let us know what you think. A few people bought it ages ago but they have redesigned it since then (there was a flaw that they fixed)
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:29
Regular
Yup i sure will. I phoned "Special Reserve" back and they said i should get it either Wednesday or Thursday!!! Can't wait man!!! then i will let you's know how it is...........

P.S. what was the fault so i can look out for it on my dance pads????????
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:06
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Can't remember but it's mentioned in the user reviews here.
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:46
Regular
Had a wee look at the user reviews and all of them are for the first edition of the metal dance mat so hopefully the second edition is much of an improvement according to the reviews but as soon as i get mine i will review it to let you's all know what it is like!!!!

P.S. any cheats for "Dancing Stage Fever" for PS2 Anybody???
Tue 11/11/03 at 10:29
Regular
Does no one have the new version then?????? ???????? ???????? ?????????? ????????? ???????? ???????? ????
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:17
Regular
TOMORROW (13.11.2003). I will recieve my Metal Dance mat (CAN'T WAIT!!!) and because the packaging is damaged i'm getting a £10 discount (The dance mat is supposedly fine.) so by about friday (14.11.2003) i should have a small review on here about it, but it doesn't seem that anybody is interested in it anyway.
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:24
Regular
It doesn't exatly have mass-market appeal though, does it?

I'm interested, a little, but I don't think it is worth splashing loads out unless you are a big fan. Which I'm not.
Wed 12/11/03 at 12:50
Regular
As you can probably tell i am right into the dance machine but i just thought that more people were into it than just me, but anyway can't wait!!!
Wed 12/11/03 at 12:53
Regular
At least you'll get your money's worth out of it then! :)

I do like rythmn(sp?) games, but I prefer the controller-based ones like Amplitude. Now that rocks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.