GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rubbing it in!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 17:16
Regular
Just to rub it in I found a free 2 month trial in the crimson skies box....grrrreat! Thanks Microsoft! I know I should get live, you don't have to remind me every little while ;P

*sigh*

Danm you people who have live! why does thou tease thee!

anyway....rant over :P
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:14
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
I got a call 2day from BT saying i can now get Broadband...X box live here i come.
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:15
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Hehe, Live is bloody excellent.

Roger!
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Xbox Live!!
Broadband!!
I have both!!

Mwahahaha!

*runs*
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:48
Regular
*glares*
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm getting Live soon, but broadband hasn't been installed yet...

All in good time...
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"\\"
I got a two month free trial with my console last week. Just need to upgrade broadband and get a longer cable and i'll be there!
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
Or you could... DEAL WITH IT.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:52
Regular
You could infect them with a horrible made up disease and say you have the cure and they can only have it if they make it available in your area..... :D

Or

....you could just move.... ;)
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:20
Regular
"Stay cool but burn!"
Yeah, people with live are lucky, ive got NTL and they say that broadband isnt available in my are 'YET', well thats what they have said for the last 2 years. I keep phoning them up every few weeks and they just keep saying the same thing.

It is really annoying me, if only i could force them to upgrade my are, *Thinks* Maybe a bomb threat will work hmmmmm.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:16
Regular
Just to rub it in I found a free 2 month trial in the crimson skies box....grrrreat! Thanks Microsoft! I know I should get live, you don't have to remind me every little while ;P

*sigh*

Danm you people who have live! why does thou tease thee!

anyway....rant over :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.