GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda the reason"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/09/01 at 22:38
Regular
I read a pre-spaceworld Shigsy interview and after reading it all made sense why Zelda is like that.

I am over the moon to see Zelda like it is but why?

He said it is hard to shock gamers he lvoes doing that he certaintly did that! He wants to try new things he is doing that.

Remmeber it could just be a 1 game thing, maybe just Link as a child section in the game. But it is funny (actually comic) and ok childish who cares i love it well done Ninty!
Tue 04/09/01 at 22:38
Regular
I read a pre-spaceworld Shigsy interview and after reading it all made sense why Zelda is like that.

I am over the moon to see Zelda like it is but why?

He said it is hard to shock gamers he lvoes doing that he certaintly did that! He wants to try new things he is doing that.

Remmeber it could just be a 1 game thing, maybe just Link as a child section in the game. But it is funny (actually comic) and ok childish who cares i love it well done Ninty!
Wed 05/09/01 at 08:03
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i aggree , welcome back dringo !
Wed 05/09/01 at 09:25
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
It looks quite good but it may just enforce PS2 owner's view that Nintendo is for babies, which it is not. Anyway I'm not really bothered about that, there going to be the ones missing out.
Wed 05/09/01 at 15:45
Regular
Zelda never was a game to attract people to a system. It was more of a treat for people who'd bought the machine.

We've got plenty of other games to drag those casual gaming scumbags in! :-D
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:48
Regular
"DS..."
David Jacobs wrote:
> It looks quite good but it may just enforce PS2 owner's view that
> Nintendo is for babies, which it is not. Anyway I'm not really
> bothered about that, there going to be the ones missing out.

Yes but ps2 owners only say that Nintendo is for babies, because they are p*ssed off that they have made the mistake of buying a ps2, and are jealous of the fact that the Gamecube is better than their overhyped dvd player, and the fact that nintendo make better games, and they don't want to admit that nintendo are superior to sony.
The fact is that most PS2 owners are biased and arragant, and judge a console by what it looks, they don't care about gameplay, they just wan't to fit in with the rest of the aragant crowd, PS2 owners are just to aragant to appreciate zelda, because theyve been playing to many crap games for to long, and they should just face up to the fact that Nintendo are the best!
slik ~_~
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:59
Regular
slik wrote:
Yes but ps2 owners only say
> that Nintendo is for babies, because they are p*ssed off that they
> have made the mistake of buying a ps2, and are jealous of the fact
> that the Gamecube is better than their overhyped dvd player, and the
> fact that nintendo make better games, and they don't want to admit
> that nintendo are superior to sony.
The fact is that most PS2
> owners are biased and arragant, and judge a console by what it
> looks, they don't care about gameplay, they just wan't to fit in
> with the rest of the aragant crowd, PS2 owners are just to aragant
> to appreciate zelda, because theyve been playing to many crap games
> for to long, and they should just face up to the fact that Nintendo
> are the best!
slik ~_~

Ummmmm Slik you call them biased, then you type this pile of biased crap hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:04
Regular
"DS..."
you may think i'm biased, but when you think about it everyones biased in their opinions! do you get what i'm saying?
slik ~_~
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:06
Regular
Ummm not really!
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:12
Regular
"DS..."
oh well the point i was trying to make in my earlier post, is that ps2 owners don't appreciate zelda because they call it babyish without even playing it! i think that's biased!
slik ~_~
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:14
Regular
Umm not really, a lot of PS owners have played it and don't enjoy it, its not biased though just because they don't enjoy the game. Biased is you turning round and saying stuff like.

The playstations crap because sony suck and theyve always been crap and the games are crap so there just crap.

Do you get me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.