GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ico."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 17:56
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
So, little folk, inform me. I've seen pictures, videos and a few reviews. But I'm still none the wiser as to what you do.

I've bidded on a copy on eBay under recommendations alone. Anyone care to elaborate on the actual game?
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:42
Regular
"thegodfather"
Great game.
An original idea, stunning visuals and a genuine sense of pleasure when you finally solve a puzzle, roll on Ico 2.
Sat 15/11/03 at 11:44
"period drama"
By the by:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2909

*Creams*
Sat 15/11/03 at 11:42
"period drama"
Darwock wrote:
I wish I
> could erase my memory and play it over from scratch.

That would be wonderful.
But I'll just have to wait for old age to fuddle my memories instead.
Fri 14/11/03 at 23:05
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Ico = best videogame of the current generation. It's awesome. I wish I could erase my memory and play it over from scratch.

Just one thing, make sure you don't look up any of the solutions on the net. It's very rewarding if you figure it all out yourself.
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:06
baz da ardnut wrote:
>
>
> i disagree i do not like this sort of game, i prefer sports and gta.

Hang on, you posted all of FFF's summary just to add that crappy little sentence on the end?
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:05
"period drama"
Good for you.
But it's one of the bestest games ever.
Fri 14/11/03 at 18:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
finalfantasyfanatic wrote

>And you can get a lightsabre. This alone is a reason for purchase.

It's the feel of the game more than anything which makes it soo damn good. Although it's way too short.

The controls rock, you can have a lot of fun just running around with Ico.

And the combat is very interesting as they're attacking Yorda (the girl) and not you - the one with the weapon. So you can even use her as bait and things like that.
And the scary monsters are very cool.

And the whole thing looks way too good.

Wonderful

i disagree i do not like this sort of game, i prefer sports and gta.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:55
That brings back fond memories - not just of the game, but reviewing! I might write some soon after I do a lot of work on other projects.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:43
"period drama"
And you can get a lightsabre. This alone is a reason for purchase.

It's the feel of the game more than anything which makes it soo damn good. Although it's way too short.

The controls rock, you can have a lot of fun just running around with Ico.

And the combat is very interesting as they're attacking Yorda (the girl) and not you - the one with the weapon. So you can even use her as bait and things like that.
And the scary monsters are very cool.

And the whole thing looks way too good.

Wonderful
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
this game really is pants, but then again if you are younger than ten you may like it. dankeschen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.