GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Krazy Racers, please help!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/09/01 at 21:17
Regular
Not so long ago I got a GBA, and the first game i got was Konami Krazy Racers 'cos I wanted a Mario Kart style racer.

I played it for ages and finally got past the Krazy GP and most of the licences, but on the S-class licence I can't seem to get past the Cyberfield 2 time trial and the Dochu 2 Ganbare time trial.

If anyone has any tips for these like the best Characters to use on that track, any hints about the track and anything else that would help.

Thanks for any tips that are sent in, I'm going crazy trying to get past this licence.

Ta for reading From Rickoss.
Tue 04/09/01 at 21:17
Regular
Not so long ago I got a GBA, and the first game i got was Konami Krazy Racers 'cos I wanted a Mario Kart style racer.

I played it for ages and finally got past the Krazy GP and most of the licences, but on the S-class licence I can't seem to get past the Cyberfield 2 time trial and the Dochu 2 Ganbare time trial.

If anyone has any tips for these like the best Characters to use on that track, any hints about the track and anything else that would help.

Thanks for any tips that are sent in, I'm going crazy trying to get past this licence.

Ta for reading From Rickoss.
Tue 04/09/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Back For Good"
Is it true you can get ninja from metal gear solid??
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:29
Regular
Someone please help me! I'm gonna rip my hair out till i'm bald. AHHHHHHHHH.

Thank you very much for any replys.

*Rickoss went all formal*
Wed 05/09/01 at 17:55
Regular
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!! help me i'm half bald saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Any tips will be acounted for and a great deal of respect as well.

*Still formal*
Wed 05/09/01 at 18:23
Regular
HELP ME!!!! HELP ME NOW!!!

*Now crying*
Thu 06/09/01 at 16:08
Regular
Please send me some help!!!!

*Still crying*
Thu 06/09/01 at 16:13
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Never fear! Shocktrooper is here! :)

I've completed Krazy Racers, and I too had difficulty with those EXACT two time trials.

However, the Cyberfield track was completed after a very long line of attempts which eventually resulted in me beating the time by 3 seconds! The second one took less time and turned out to be easier!

Would you like me to do a Krazy Racers tip guide thingy for you, Rickoss?

I wouldn't mind!
Thu 06/09/01 at 18:11
How fast can you do cyberfield 2 in Rickoss?

Here are some tips:
-At the last corner do a break turn instead of hopping around the corner.
-ON the second big ramp (half way through) turn sharply to get the best position on the track
-Don't crash, take the corners well and get all the boosts and it should be easy.

The fastest character to use is one of the hidden ones that you'll find on Cyber field 2 on GP mode: When you start turn 180 degrees and drive to the crates, in the middle of them should be a bell which will give you the hidden character [the fastest one (Bear Tank)].

Hope that helps
Thu 06/09/01 at 21:20
Regular
Thanks u 2, the help was gooooood. Shocktrooper i think u should do a guide anyway there r many people who will b stuck on the same thing as i was, and thats the kind of thing that wins u prizes in chat forums, clever or witty topics. thanks 4 the help u 2 i've stuk my hair back on and everything will b fine.
Sun 09/09/01 at 11:56
Regular
Hey Shocktrooper you've won on GAD!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.