GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The I got MKDD on Thursday thread ...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Wed 12/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Thought I'd start the ball rolling, friend of mine works in Tesco's and I can get a copy after 7pm Thurs :)

Sure some of you will get the game earlier but hey it still beats Friday.
Fri 14/11/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
All unlockables are on mkdd.co.uk under spoilers or unlockables, go for it ....
Fri 14/11/03 at 13:35
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Rickoss wrote:

> Mario Kart = great fun.

...in multiplayer mode.
Fri 14/11/03 at 13:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There are loads up cups to unlock, if I recollect correctly.
Fri 14/11/03 at 13:02
Regular
How have SR 'screwed' you, exactly? You're just one of the unlucky people with crap postman, maybe if they didn't send it until today you could complain, but otherwise, you can't.

Anyway, played multiplayer and I have to say it's amazing fun, 2-player co-op works very well and is sure to cause many arguments, but in the best possible way :-) It is starting to get better and I'm not too bothered about the handling anymore, it's really one of those 'hard at first' kind of things that you pick up in no time.

The fact that there are only 3 cups is worrying, though, seems very, very short, plus the battle mode is a bit boring for me... ah well.

Mario Kart = great fun.
Fri 14/11/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Balls"
OK, time for a rant... SR YOU HAVE SCREWED ME!! WHY DID I PAY THAT EXTRA 60P?? SO YOU COULD GET IT TO ME USING A DONKEY PULLED CART!!

this is going to be your heads if i dont get my 60P back:

http://www.texasonline.net/langley/squashed.gif

you have been warned!!!
Fri 14/11/03 at 11:55
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
can sum1 please answer my question
Fri 14/11/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Balls"
i have been stitting at the letter box waiting from 10am... your not coming are you postman...
Fri 14/11/03 at 11:19
Regular
"La Roc Rocs!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Whoop! Got this today, haven't played it yet but... whoop! Didn't
> think I'd get it today, seeing as i won, so cheers SR :-)
>
> Just to think... all those people who payed for their copy and
> haven't got it... ha!

You can strike me off that list!! Ha, been playing it since 9am, it rocks.
Fri 14/11/03 at 10:53
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Get some mates round, play the multiplayer... and dont stop for 157 hours.
Fri 14/11/03 at 10:49
Regular
Bah, I've played through two cups and so far I'm very disappointed. Handling feels very early, unlike MK's usual ultra smooth controls. The concept of having 2 riders changes nothing, too, except maybe a slight decrease in the quality of the graphics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.