GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gangrel and Chaz released"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/09/01 at 14:15
Regular
The WWF have confirmed that they have released Gangrel and will let Chaz leave at the end of his contract and that he will not appear on WWF TV again. They follow Chyna, GMS and Road Dogg all out of the door in the last few months. What do you think about these stars being released? Should the WWF have tried to find them new creative angles like they are doing with D'Lo Brown, Mark Henry and Steven Richards? Or were they right to let them go? Whose next out of the door? and does this mean that current low-carders like Essa Rios and K-Kwik will get an opportunity to raise their standing when the WWF and the alliance go their seperate ways?
Tue 04/09/01 at 14:15
Regular
"..."
The WWF have confirmed that they have released Gangrel and will let Chaz leave at the end of his contract and that he will not appear on WWF TV again. They follow Chyna, GMS and Road Dogg all out of the door in the last few months. What do you think about these stars being released? Should the WWF have tried to find them new creative angles like they are doing with D'Lo Brown, Mark Henry and Steven Richards? Or were they right to let them go? Whose next out of the door? and does this mean that current low-carders like Essa Rios and K-Kwik will get an opportunity to raise their standing when the WWF and the alliance go their seperate ways?
Tue 04/09/01 at 15:57
Regular
I think it was a good idea of them to do that 'cos if they hav too many superstars lots of them will b left behind because of all the storylines.
Tue 04/09/01 at 16:00
Regular
And they can't hav too many storylines 'cos too much 'll b goin on and they might hav to extend the PPV's.
Tue 04/09/01 at 16:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
they have got a new angle for steven richards. check out the Raw is war results from last night on wwf.com. richards is back everyone.
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
This is bad news I'm afraid, for most lower-card superstars without a decent gimmick.

I'm lucky as Scotty 2 Hotty is very popular at the moment, especially on Heat, and I think the WWF would like to keep him. Also, Scotty has a new, better special move! It's a flying DDT off the middle rope. He did the WORM, on Dreamer, as and as Dreamer staggered up, Scotty put his feet on the middle rope, bounced off and DDT'd him in mid-air. He then won the match-nice!

Anyway, I was disappointed to see Gangrel go, but his quiet, dark character was easily overcame by Kane's, and he was badly underused. I also believe this thanks to the alliance, as class wrestlers like Billy Gunn can only seem to get the odd match on Raw and Smackdown now. I can see D'Lo Brown, Mark Henry (I think he's been released as well now, though,) and even Bull Buchanan being released.
Tue 04/09/01 at 18:45
Regular
i used to love the brood with edge, christian and gangrel. when the alliance angle is over i think the wwf will bundle all the wrestlers like gangrel and chaz off to the new wcw.
Tue 04/09/01 at 20:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ah. the brood. i remember. they even came out of the crowd. that was class as they did it for the first time.
Tue 04/09/01 at 21:44
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> ah. the brood. i remember. they even came out of the crowd. that was
> class as they did it for the first time.

i liked it when they came out of the ring of fire. i also love that music
Wed 05/09/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Back in black"
K Kwik rules!

Hey that was a crap post- lets liven it up. who's your favorite 'low-card' wrestler? Duh- K Kwik!
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
mine is K-Kwik as well. i like the way he is so athletic. i also like essa rios.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.