GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thought the Japanese were good at games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/11/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Is the sign of things to come ? easier difficulty levels for them ?

Capcom are to launch a new 'Popular Edition' of Viewtiful Joe in Japan.
Viewtiful Joe is set to be upgraded in Japan, to Viewtiful Joe Popular Edition. The game will go on sale on December 18th and will cost 3,980 Yen. It will include a new easier difficulty mode called "Sweet".
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Matt knows what you mean.

A decent Learning Curve is what is needed.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:23
"I love yo... lamp."
I wish games such as PGR were a bit easier, it really is too difficult.

But seriously, games that are too difficult and which you get stuck on quickly are not much fun. It feels like a waste.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
T'is annoying when people moan about games like FIFA being too easy when they've only played it on Amateur, however
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:18
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Hurrah for a practice used commonly by any major publisher you care to choose.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:15
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hurrah for sweeping generalisations
Thu 13/11/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Japan has always had easier games. The idea goes that they don't think they're getting value out of a game unless they get to see it right to the end, so the difficulty isn't what it would be in the US/Europe.
Thu 13/11/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Look at the world rankings these days. The big hitters are Korea and Germany.
Thu 13/11/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Is the sign of things to come ? easier difficulty levels for them ?

Capcom are to launch a new 'Popular Edition' of Viewtiful Joe in Japan.
Viewtiful Joe is set to be upgraded in Japan, to Viewtiful Joe Popular Edition. The game will go on sale on December 18th and will cost 3,980 Yen. It will include a new easier difficulty mode called "Sweet".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.