GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flash! AAAaaaHHHH"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/09/01 at 10:25
Regular
Does anyone know how to make some easy flash images or would it be easier sticking to .gif files?
Tue 04/09/01 at 19:12
Regular
TheBest_2k1 wrote:
30 day fireworks trial was up, I re d/loaded t no
> probs!

As long as you have a few hours of net time to spare every
> 30 days, you'll be fine!

you cant keep on downloading it every 30 days i have tried this and its doesnt work it leaves some sort of marker on the pc sooo...i managed to get my hands on this thing that is supposed to take it off...i havent tried it yet i will in 15 days time..
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:42
Regular
"I am your father"
I had the same problem, I downloaded it again and again and every time it just didn't work. And my PC could easily handle it.

Shame on them.
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:34
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
It was all too good to be true, I followed Mystique's advice and took a look at Macromedia's downloads, I decided to get Flash, when I eventually got my mum away from playing freecell! I realised that the installshield wouldn't work! well, I checked the recommended specs and my PC suprisingly should be able to run this programme very well, i've seen all the tutorials but the trial download won't install! does anyone know how to get passed this or do I have to re-download it??? I don't think downloading it again will do anything though.
Tue 04/09/01 at 14:25
Thanks Foggy!

And even if that doesn't work, I know a way around these trials!

Uninstall the ptrogram, then use a program like partition magic to make a partition in your hard drive. Reinstall the program here. When it runs out, delete the partition, make a new one, and install it there - simple!
Tue 04/09/01 at 14:19
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
cool, they have fireworks for download aswell. + nice scam the_best2k1
Tue 04/09/01 at 14:16
If its the same as Fireworks, your images will be fine. As long as you export them from Flash. I think. Ah ignore me!

But anyway, when my 30 day fireworks trial was up, I re d/loaded t no probs!

As long as you have a few hours of net time to spare every 30 days, you'll be fine!
Tue 04/09/01 at 14:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
when the 30 day trial is up, are your images useless? thanks for the link though, i'll check it out!
Tue 04/09/01 at 14:09
Regular
you could try using flash

you can get the 30 day trial from www.macromedia.com
its a bit fiddly as soon as you get the hong of it you'll b churning out stuff joecartoon would be proud of...if you wanna buy it its $300---i know ,oh my god
Tue 04/09/01 at 12:47
Regular
"..."
Fogmaster wrote:
> www.screamdesign.com is really good! shame you have to buy the
> packages!

? - im sure you didnt have to! if you search on google for "free flash anims" or so, you will find loads. there was a good site for buttons, i think it was freeflashbuttons.com.
Tue 04/09/01 at 12:13
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
www.screamdesign.com is really good! shame you have to buy the packages!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.