GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Calibur 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:01
"Get Smoked"
Soul Calibur 2 must be the best fighting games ever!! I recently purchased the game when i found out that Heiachi And Yoshimitsu from Tekken also star in the game. I found thhis useful as i am a Tekken fan and knew most of the moves. Dose anyone who reads this known if you can unlock inferno the main boss? I have completed most of the wepons master section and have already done arcade and extra arcade and no such luck just yet! I have Berserker and most of the other unlockable players but i still need to unlock 2 and am having trouble doing it if anyone knows could you plz post a comment explaining.

Who is the best player on the game?
Long range or in close?
Power, Speed or both?
Sat 15/11/03 at 15:09
"period drama"
Talim is the best - very quick and some powerful, easy-to-pull-off combos.
And Link is right up there, but you can't have him. Har-har.

You can't unlock Inferno, but he's just Charade on fire so no big loss.

The other 2 unlockable ones are Lizardman and Assassin (both through Weapon Master mode). You have to complete Weapon Master through once, then do all the extra missions through.

To get one of them, Lizardman I think, you have to get up to Iron Edgemaster rank then do the Chapter 4 mission 3 again to open up Subchapter 2. Do this through and you unlock him.

As for Assassin, I can't remeber but I think you just do one of the extra missons to get him. Just do them all and you'll get him eventually.

Or:
gamefaqs.com
Of course
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:53
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
It's all down to personal opinion. I like Mitsurugi the best, but I think Ivy is the most interesting.
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:01
"Get Smoked"
Soul Calibur 2 must be the best fighting games ever!! I recently purchased the game when i found out that Heiachi And Yoshimitsu from Tekken also star in the game. I found thhis useful as i am a Tekken fan and knew most of the moves. Dose anyone who reads this known if you can unlock inferno the main boss? I have completed most of the wepons master section and have already done arcade and extra arcade and no such luck just yet! I have Berserker and most of the other unlockable players but i still need to unlock 2 and am having trouble doing it if anyone knows could you plz post a comment explaining.

Who is the best player on the game?
Long range or in close?
Power, Speed or both?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.