GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Memory cards How do you re-format?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
Can anyone help with formatting memory cards?
Can you only do it once at the beginning?
It seems we have some corrupt files which are a pain and we want it cleared as we cant save games on it?
The memory card is a Logic one
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
Bloody good solution to the pain in the bottom problem.
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:21
Regular
I don't know the problem, however I do know the solution.

Buy an OFFICIAL memory card!!!
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
I used a memory card to save my Wrestlemania X9 game and it said it was corupted. Then I used 2 x more memory acrds and it did the same but all of the memory cards worked with the other games.
But the same memory card from the wrestlemania game did the same with sonic adventure DX game.
What do you think the problem is please anyone?
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:04
Regular
Probably it being a Logic One Memory card...
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
We have already tried that option and nothing happens.
Do you think there is a fault anywhere?
Sat 15/11/03 at 16:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Just turn on your Cube without a disk in and go to the Memory Card section, and then just delete all your files. Maybe there's even a "Format" Option.
Sat 15/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Cubing Experience"
Can anyone help with formatting memory cards?
Can you only do it once at the beginning?
It seems we have some corrupt files which are a pain and we want it cleared as we cant save games on it?
The memory card is a Logic one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.