GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheaters online - WHY ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 17:24
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
Cheaters,
ok i admit sometimes i may cheat on the old Tomb Raider level but i dont understand why they do it online. I regulary play online on DELTA FORCE 2 and i come across cheaters spraying out grenades at an obtuse rate from one of the many cheats which allows you to do so. This for me is very disturbing because it betrays the teamwork involved, and is very uncomftable to play on a map where this occurs. CHEATERS WHY ?
Wed 19/11/03 at 14:08
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I found out recently that a guy I used to go to school with is now a pretty famous counterstrike hacker, insofar as he writes cheats that other people can use. Joolz, creater of metacheat, to be precise - I don't play CS, but other people I know who do have heard of him.

We used to make him cry.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Wow, do people still play Delt Force 2? It's a pretty old game now.
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:36
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Sounds like you're speaking from experience there :p

hohohoho, nice!
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Sounds like you're speaking from experience there :p
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Cheaters are always children who have no friends at school, because everyone laughs at their greasy hair, their pasty face and their crippled hands.
Sat 15/11/03 at 17:24
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
Cheaters,
ok i admit sometimes i may cheat on the old Tomb Raider level but i dont understand why they do it online. I regulary play online on DELTA FORCE 2 and i come across cheaters spraying out grenades at an obtuse rate from one of the many cheats which allows you to do so. This for me is very disturbing because it betrays the teamwork involved, and is very uncomftable to play on a map where this occurs. CHEATERS WHY ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.