GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT type of game do u like ? --- Warfare/roleplaying e.c.t"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 18:03
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
I go for the 1st person shooter and modern warfare style ( especially if u can play it online ) WAT TYPE DO U GUY$ GO 4 ??
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:03
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
I go for the 1st person shooter and modern warfare style ( especially if u can play it online ) WAT TYPE DO U GUY$ GO 4 ??
Sat 15/11/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Strategies, Simulations and GTAs.
Sat 15/11/03 at 19:13
Same, FPSs and war strategy games for online, quite a few more offline. Though I've gone off RTS games of late because of the damn cheaters.
Sun 16/11/03 at 08:34
Regular
"And some more !"
i like rpgs so much and cant stop playing ym latest game diablo 2 whic is really old but great.
wot are rts and others
Sun 16/11/03 at 10:40
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Strategies, Simulations and GTAs.

Same as me. But also Action.
Tue 18/11/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Onna no Baka"
I love RPGs. I think I've played almost all FF games... they're my favourite in the genre.

I love Diablo too... I used to play it on Battle.net with my friend a lot, but our gaming sessions nearly always ended up with us squabbling with each other over who was stealing who's EXP. Hehe. ^_^

--Jo-chan
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:53
"Darkness, always"
Strategy and RPG for me mostly.
Tue 18/11/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
FPS
retro arcade games (Spacetripper, Mutantstorm)
Erm, all really.

Was a big RPG junky in the past, but I don't have time to plough 6hour sessions a night into them anymore.

Football databases admistration I can leave though. Bore me to tears.
Tue 18/11/03 at 17:54
Regular
amazing - a terribly worded thread, barely legible, and you all put in mature replies.

is this a new peaced out hippy age for SR?
Tue 18/11/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Maybe we're just getting used to seeing posts written like that and now can automatically translate it to english with no conscious intervention, so we don't actually notice the wording.

Or maybe it's a new peaced out hippy age as you suggested.

*Grows hair, ties bandana around forhead in a thin strip*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.