GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark Walkthrough"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 21:16
Regular
I was wondering if anyone who had to much time on their hands wanted to write a Perfect Dark walkthrough, it would be published on my soon to be up fancy site that I coded my self. If so leave a message on this board. Other stuff I need is a list of shield locations and a unit guide for Tiberian Sun.
Wed 05/09/01 at 20:54
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Yes I'm know I can find one on the net but I was just asking to see if anyone had too much time and wanted to. Plus walkthroughs sections - sounds nice.
Tue 04/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
"DS..."
Who knows? wrote:
> I have a Majoras Mask if you want it.

Then it is your quest to return it to the happy mask salesman, before the moon crashes down onto the world!
slik ~_~
Tue 04/09/01 at 10:28
I have a Majoras Mask if you want it.
Mon 03/09/01 at 22:13
Regular
Dispute go to www.FAQS.com go to perfect dark, the click on one of the FAQS there the most in depth guides ive seen on the net, if you wanna use it on your site just e-mail the writer and ask for his permission.
Mon 03/09/01 at 22:01
Why don't you just go to primagames.com or gameguides.com to find one. I don't think we are going to write a whole walkthrough!

SR are apparently thinking about making a walkthrough section on their site!
Mon 03/09/01 at 21:16
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I was wondering if anyone who had to much time on their hands wanted to write a Perfect Dark walkthrough, it would be published on my soon to be up fancy site that I coded my self. If so leave a message on this board. Other stuff I need is a list of shield locations and a unit guide for Tiberian Sun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.