GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nintendo vip"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 21:39
Regular
"Mmm doughnut's"
hi

i just regestered on that nintendo vip thing and now im waitin for the email to arive ive got codes from wind waker,pikmin and super smash bros mele

what stuff will they get me????????
Sun 16/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
The free Zelda bonus disc you got with Wind Waker is pretty easy to get hold of.
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:16
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
consider yourself lucky.

when most of us joined when the Cube was launched, all we got was the downloadable stuff...at least now theres a chance(albeit a very slim chance) of getting a "REAL" prize
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just registered on that VIP thing as well. Is it just me or is pretty much everything sold out? And the stuff I got for registering, Bookmarks, Postcards etc...I have to print them off? Seems a bit crap to me.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:35
Well, only a fortnight to go...
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:32
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Just looked at the site... apparently they had a poster designed by
> Miyamoto up there; obviously sold out of course.

It'll just be some simple poster...

won't be much.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:26
Just looked at the site... apparently they had a poster designed by Miyamoto up there; obviously sold out of course.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:21
Regular
Hrmm...I wonder if they'll have nearly enough copies of it...Hrmm
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:19
Regular
The start of stars to begin your collection and getting cool prizes like GB player and the new Zelda special edition disc.
Sun 16/11/03 at 09:35
And lots of postcards, T shirt iron transfers, models... all in PDF form which you have to print off.
Sat 15/11/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Teal'c"
A lovely screensaver.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.