GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More PD please!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 21:09
Regular
I was just wondering about the limitations of the GBA's 3D engine. To cut to the point I wonder if you could make an objectives based shooter i.e. Perfect Dark cause then it would surely be <--insert word of extreme amazement-->. It would be like PD 2 with only a couple of weapons and levels but of course with multlplayer and co-op and counter-op. The levels would probably have to be flat so the GBA could handle everything else i.e. the AI but wouldn't it be amazing sitting in a train getting exasperated that you can't shoot Grimshaw although you can fill him with knifes and kill him in one level and feeling totally bewildered when you realise you're on the wrong train. But is it possible???
Tue 04/09/01 at 16:13
Regular
"DS..."
I think it will happen, but Rareware aren't the type of people to rush out a new type of game untill others have tried, ( and possibly failed ) because they like to get things just right, to make sure the game is as near perfect as is technologically possible, so we probably won't see a First person shooter from Rareware on the GBA for at least a year or two! but here's hoping that it will happen...
slik ~_~
Mon 03/09/01 at 21:09
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I was just wondering about the limitations of the GBA's 3D engine. To cut to the point I wonder if you could make an objectives based shooter i.e. Perfect Dark cause then it would surely be <--insert word of extreme amazement-->. It would be like PD 2 with only a couple of weapons and levels but of course with multlplayer and co-op and counter-op. The levels would probably have to be flat so the GBA could handle everything else i.e. the AI but wouldn't it be amazing sitting in a train getting exasperated that you can't shoot Grimshaw although you can fill him with knifes and kill him in one level and feeling totally bewildered when you realise you're on the wrong train. But is it possible???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.