GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hmm.....Did everyones first day back at school suck?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
Well today was my first day back at school and it went wrong from the very beggining.

On Sunday i was talking to Ant on MSN, i deicieded to go off early and prepare for the day ahead. Ant said "I hope your first day back goes well". Well When Ant said this he must of cursed me (No offence Ant) because the day did not go well at all.

I woke up at 7:45 because i had forgoten to set my alarm the night before so this meant i had about 30 minutes to get ready.

I dragged myself out of bed and headed for the bathroom, sounds like an easy enough task eh? wrong! On the way to the bathroom i stubed my toe on the door and sliped on the floor in the shower injuring my back in the process.

I then go into my room to get dressed only to find that my trousers are too small. This means that i will have to go around school with my trouser button undone, if i get seen this will be highly embrassing.

Then i go down stairs to pack my bag....Well i would of packed my bag if i had remembered to get my bag off my friend who was borrowing it for a camping trip. So i then had to go around school with a TESCO carrier bag.

After that i then setted off for my 20 minute walk to school. Luckily nothing went wrong apart from nearly getting run over when i dident look while crossing the road.

I arrivied at school 10 minutes late, which in turn meant that i had to walk into assembly late with everyone looking at me, and even worse there were no chairs for me to sit on so i then had to cause abit of chasos by asking the teachers where i should sit. But to top it off the Princeipal stopped his speech and said "I will stop untill this young man can find a place to sit" Marvellous! After assembly my form tutor said i would have a 10 minute detetion after school for destrupting the assembly. Just what i wanted on my first day back.

The next 3 periods were rather easy because all we did in each lesson was watch the teacher giveing out books, and listen to the teacher explaning the rules and so on. So nothing went wrong there.

After that it was lunch. Im a packed lunch but because of all the morning rush i forgot to pick up my lunch of the counter. So i was very hungry the rest of the day.

Then our last 2 periods were much the same as the other 3 easy and boring. But easy and boring with alot of homework set. Great!

After school was over i then went to my form tutor to carry out my detention. In the detention i had to pick chewing gum of the floors and desks. What a marvellous job.
So after my 10 minutes of horror i wandered home feeling depressed and sad about my terrible first day.

I finished my homework at 6:00 and i got in at 4:30 so you can tell there was alot of homework there.

So that was my first day i thought i would share it with you. It absurlutly sucked and i just hope that tomorrow isent as bad.
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well today was my first day back at school and it went wrong from the very beggining.

On Sunday i was talking to Ant on MSN, i deicieded to go off early and prepare for the day ahead. Ant said "I hope your first day back goes well". Well When Ant said this he must of cursed me (No offence Ant) because the day did not go well at all.

I woke up at 7:45 because i had forgoten to set my alarm the night before so this meant i had about 30 minutes to get ready.

I dragged myself out of bed and headed for the bathroom, sounds like an easy enough task eh? wrong! On the way to the bathroom i stubed my toe on the door and sliped on the floor in the shower injuring my back in the process.

I then go into my room to get dressed only to find that my trousers are too small. This means that i will have to go around school with my trouser button undone, if i get seen this will be highly embrassing.

Then i go down stairs to pack my bag....Well i would of packed my bag if i had remembered to get my bag off my friend who was borrowing it for a camping trip. So i then had to go around school with a TESCO carrier bag.

After that i then setted off for my 20 minute walk to school. Luckily nothing went wrong apart from nearly getting run over when i dident look while crossing the road.

I arrivied at school 10 minutes late, which in turn meant that i had to walk into assembly late with everyone looking at me, and even worse there were no chairs for me to sit on so i then had to cause abit of chasos by asking the teachers where i should sit. But to top it off the Princeipal stopped his speech and said "I will stop untill this young man can find a place to sit" Marvellous! After assembly my form tutor said i would have a 10 minute detetion after school for destrupting the assembly. Just what i wanted on my first day back.

The next 3 periods were rather easy because all we did in each lesson was watch the teacher giveing out books, and listen to the teacher explaning the rules and so on. So nothing went wrong there.

After that it was lunch. Im a packed lunch but because of all the morning rush i forgot to pick up my lunch of the counter. So i was very hungry the rest of the day.

Then our last 2 periods were much the same as the other 3 easy and boring. But easy and boring with alot of homework set. Great!

After school was over i then went to my form tutor to carry out my detention. In the detention i had to pick chewing gum of the floors and desks. What a marvellous job.
So after my 10 minutes of horror i wandered home feeling depressed and sad about my terrible first day.

I finished my homework at 6:00 and i got in at 4:30 so you can tell there was alot of homework there.

So that was my first day i thought i would share it with you. It absurlutly sucked and i just hope that tomorrow isent as bad.
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i went to school and was so p*ssed with how crap it is. i have just remembered how i don't get any sleep in the school term. and how i hate all my teachers so much. my experience was evil.
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im glad im not the only one who had a crap day.
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I don't go back till Thursday...
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:33
Regular
"How Handy."
I'm back tomorrow. Goddamn school. If I ever get the chance to meet the guy who invented school, someone remind me to take a baseball bat. Purely becuase he may want a game, of course :0P
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i hope your day goes better than mine did.
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I don't go back until Friday.

I have to show the little ones around. Heh. I will either, Register then bunk off.

Or give the little kids a good beating for there first day :-D
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
I would suggest a good beating to put the littlens in there place.
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:49
I go back at 12.00 pm on Thurday! Have a good week suckers! (:) When most people are back at school on wednesday I will be at thopre park! WA HAAHAHAH! (:)
Mon 03/09/01 at 20:55
Whooo Style! wrote:

I'm back tomorrow. Goddamn school. If I ever get the chance to meet the guy who invented school, someone remind me to take a baseball bat. Purely becuase he may want a game, of course :0P

why not use a rusty chainsaw? it's more painful

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.