GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF SD3:JBI Info here. Come and get it!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 18:19
Regular
Do you wanna know about WWF Smackdown 3: Just Bring It. Well if you do your in the right place.
If you want to know more about the game or contribute any info nows the time to do it.

Heres your first piece of info.

1) 68 total match variations
2) Expanded season mode

Anyone got any more Just Bring It.

(More info will be posted in the coming days so stay tuned.)
Thu 06/09/01 at 16:41
They've said that the use of weapons in the game will have more of an impact on wrestlers than it did in the first two games.
Also they said they might add blood to the game but it is not finalised yet.

More soon...
Tue 04/09/01 at 20:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
what has MJSwerve been banned for? if it is something to do with RIj then goddamn that little freak.
Tue 04/09/01 at 18:58
The other Smackdown 3 topics haven't been touched for ages atleast mine gets updated regularly with info.

"Entrances into the arena are expanded in comparison to the PlayStation games. Fans asked for something more realistic than the superimposition of characters over FMV, and Yuke's is hoping to oblige by integrating that FMV into the 3D arena for the complete entrance experience. That would be a tall order, considering the number of wrestlers included, especially since every character is going to demand much more modeling time. That's likely why the wrestler list has contracted in comparison to the PlayStation games, although the listing we have is preliminary -- the figure we're given for the final version is "35 to 50." "

This was a quote i've just read with edited bits, it explains why there isnt many wrestlers yet...

More info soon.
Tue 04/09/01 at 18:40
Regular
Yeah I know but still we have 3 smackdown:JBI topics its too much don't you agree.
Tue 04/09/01 at 18:26
Regular
Bouncerboy Scott wrote:
> Look your a newbie im a reg im sure a lot of other regs will agree
> with me. Like Ib and Ant(Well Ants a notable), Afro

just remember you were a newbie a couple of weeks ago

Triple Rhys just put it in the oringinal Smackdown JBI because it looks tidier
Tue 04/09/01 at 18:12
I've just seen an exclusive video of Smackdown 3: Just Bring It and one problem, the same that occured in the original Smackdown's. Tazz was in the ring wrestling and suddenly he starts talking on the commentary, this cant be right. They better get it fixed.
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:55
He probably might be its like I said the wrestlers lists (or any other lists) are not finalised yet and theres allways room for more. Dont you think???

I have an updated listing of accessible areas, it is as follows: -

SmackDown! Arena
Outside Lobby
Plaza
RAW Is War Arena
PPV Arenas
Parking Garage
Boiler Room
WWF New York
WWF Times Square
plus more...???...

more info when it comes
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Scotty Too Hotty better be in it somewhere...
Tue 04/09/01 at 17:30
MJ§w€®v€ wrote:
> What on earth is a Sloberknocker match?

Haven't u played Smackdown 1 and 2. Its where you pick a wrestler and then ones come continously and you have to fight your way through individually to see how far you can get.

By the way to anyone in this forum, dont blame me if these facts are wrong or you've heard different. I got my info straight from THQ and thats final.

Heres some more info i've gained in these recent hours: -

1) Play-by-play and pre-match introductions/commentary by Tazz, Michael Cole and special guests
2) Superstar entrances, signature moves and expanded moves list
3) Enhanced graphics and realism with tv style presentation

More soon...
Tue 04/09/01 at 11:13
Regular
"<];o)"
What on earth is a Sloberknocker match? Anyways Smackdown:JBI is looking to be quite tasty I hate to admit. I mean a Fatal 4 way TLC match...*MJ wipes the drool from his mouth*.....I must be in heaven. Hopefully Wrestlemania GC will turn out to be just as special.

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.