GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo + Advertising = Error !?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/11/03 at 23:03
Regular
"^_^"
Just saw an advert for Lord of the Rings - Return of the King... and only saw the GBA and Gamecube boxes at the end!

Another title being advertised only to Nintendo (even though it is a multi-format game).

Quality...
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:03
Regular
"^_^"
Just saw an advert for Lord of the Rings - Return of the King... and only saw the GBA and Gamecube boxes at the end!

Another title being advertised only to Nintendo (even though it is a multi-format game).

Quality...
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:06
Regular
Its the most exciting thing ever.
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:08
Regular
"^_^"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Its the most exciting thing ever.

I thought so too, thats why i pre-matured after the advert...
Mon 17/11/03 at 23:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My pants are now white
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:19
Regular
I suppose that means the ninty version has different publishers to the ps2 and xbox versions. That seemed to be the reasoning behind the sc2 ads (which only had ps2 and xbox boxs).

Ho hum.

The 'Fun, anyone?' sony campaign would have been great for ninty, if they could have pulled it off. It seems to sum up the gamecube philosophy perfectly, and they're not bad ads.
Then again, maybe you need the status of sony to tell the monkey masses that it's not a lame slogan. With ninty behind it the public might think it 'kiddy'. Because they suck.
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:27
"Darkness, always"
Parr wrote:
> I thought so too, thats why i pre-matured after the advert...

Surely, by definition, you prematured before it?
Tue 18/11/03 at 16:27
Regular
"^_^"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Parr wrote:
> I thought so too, thats why i pre-matured after the advert...
>
> Surely, by definition, you prematured before it?

Do you not understand the nature of the joke?
Tue 18/11/03 at 16:29
"Darkness, always"
I believe I do, yes.
Tue 18/11/03 at 16:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think Parr has misunderstood.
Oh dear.
Tue 18/11/03 at 18:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
IB = correct

Now, everytime you feel a white sticky in your pants, you know the LOTR ad is coming on

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.