GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best TV Adverts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/06 at 17:28
Regular
Anyone like any of the cooler TV adverts e.g. the citroen one with the ice skating car?
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:28
Regular
Anyone like any of the cooler TV adverts e.g. the citroen one with the ice skating car?
Thu 29/06/06 at 08:50
Regular
It seemed odd watching an ice skating robot when outside it's so hot and sunny. I prefer the original one :)

The one advert I like is the spoof of the advert with the bouncy balls, the 1000s of bouncy balls going down that sloped road. But in this advert it was fruit and they smashed windows and knocked bikes over. I think it was for a Tango drink. Have only seen it once, wish they'd show it again.
Thu 29/06/06 at 13:12
Regular
That one where the woman is having a bath and the man comes in take a dump.
Thu 29/06/06 at 16:42
Regular
Machie wrote:
> It seemed odd watching an ice skating robot when outside it's so
> hot and sunny. I prefer the original one :)
>
> The one advert I like is the spoof of the advert with the bouncy
> balls, the 1000s of bouncy balls going down that sloped road. But
> in this advert it was fruit and they smashed windows and knocked
> bikes over. I think it was for a Tango drink. Have only seen it
> once, wish they'd show it again.

With the marvels of the Internet, you can see that tango advert again Click Here
Thu 29/06/06 at 16:47
Regular
"The definitive tag"
They're all rubbish at the moment.
Thu 29/06/06 at 18:31
Regular
"lets go back"
That tango one was boss. Ive not seen anything decent on the tv recently though.
Thu 29/06/06 at 19:50
Regular
True, I can still rmemeber that award winning honda advert with all the cogs and parts from a car in a line, that was good, called cog or something. We need more comedy in adverts :)
Fri 30/06/06 at 16:32
Regular
"cachoo"
Halifax, insurance and loans adverts are my favourite.
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:18
Regular
Coo coo wrote:
> Halifax, insurance and loans adverts are my favourite.

lol they tend to have catchy songs attached to them.
Sun 02/07/06 at 13:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
I hate the man who sings in all of them with a passion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.