GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Test VS Malenko, with a lot of other people as well"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/09/01 at 09:43
Regular
Here comes Dean Malenko (seifer). His crowd has grown to five people, because one person is looking for a toilet.
Dean Malenko (seifer) enters the ring, Intercontinental Championship belt draped over his shoulder, mike in hand. He qualified for this match by surviving the Battle Royal earlier this month (footage of the ending is shown, along with Malenko eliminating Saturn by throwing his mop out of the ring).

“Test (longy) - I’m not expecting this to be a hard match – I broke your arm a few weeks ago. I was delighted when I heard I was to face you. I doubt you’ll be able to compete, but if you are stupid enough to come down here and face me, go ahead. Test, I am the man of a thousand holds – and I’d bet that you’d tap to all of them.”

Time passes. Test does not make an appearance.

“Well…. It seems like we have a wrestler who is cleverer than he looks – although, in this case it is not hard. Commissioner Regal, get out here and grant me the victory!”

Regals (grandprix) music hits, and he walks out, smiling (remember, this is heel Regal). He walks out into the ring, and shakes Malenkos hand. He takes the mike, and, in his fake English accent, says “Due to the his absence, Test hereby forfeits the match, and...”

Scotty Too Hottys (Ant – duh) music hits, interrupting Regals announcement. Scotty dances down the ramp, for no apparent reason. Regal has a look of confusion on his face – why has this ragamuffin bothered to come out here?

Scotty stops dancing as he gets more toward the ring. He stands just next to the ropes, and speaks. “Yo homies. Hows it hangin?”

Regal looks baffled.

“I’m here to demand a rematch, Mr. Regal. I was distracted in our KOTR match, and I feel it would be fair for me to have another chance”.

Regal says “Now you know that I’m not going to let you do that. Why even come out here and ask?”

Scotty ignores Regal (and Malenko, who is bored with the situation, and is lying down on the turnbuckle) and carries on. “And, to make things more exiting, lets make it a special type of match! Lets have a Inferno Madness, Tables Acorns Kickboxing Igloo Nuclear and Gravel, Terrible Hat Eating, Ugly Retina Iguana Nicking Elephants match!”

Malenko is looking at Scotty like he has lost his mind. Regal is taken aback, and says “I cant say I’m familiar with that type of match. What does it consist of? The Elephant Nicking bit really confuses me. Do you propose we actually have elephants in the ring?”

“Mr. Regal Sir, you will find out the exact details of the match if you abbreviate it”. Scotty seems really genuine – genuinely off his rocker.

“OK. So…lemme see…….I for Inferno….. M for madness… that makes IM…. T..A…..K for Kickboxing…I…..N….G… an IMTAKING match? I can’t say I’ve heard of it… oh yes – more letters…T….H…..E…. is that supposed to mean ‘the’? and the last bit…. U…R….I……..N…….E. An IMTAKINGTHEURINE match? What on earth is that?

Malenko is on to Scotties joke, and tells Regal what Scotty is doing. Regal goes red, and starts to shout at Scotty. “WHY YOU LITTLE….JUST WAIT TILL MR MCMAHON FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS…. I’LL GET YOU FIRED!”

With that, Regal charges out of the ring, and attacks Scotty. He tries to whip Scotty into the ring post, but Scotty reverses, making Regals head hit the iron. Regal falls down, and Scotty signals for the WORM! W….O…..R…..M… Malenko gets up top, and nails Scotty with a missile dropkick! Malenko locks on the Texas Cloverleaf. He seems to have forgotten about Test, and his match in general – so has the writer of this thing, by the looks of it. Scotty is crying out in pain….here comes Grandmaster Sexy (Ant also)! He kicks Malenko off his tag team partner, before ramming the ex-radicals head into the steel steps!

GMS powerbombs Regal, who is just getting up, before doing the same to Malenko. Sexay then supports Scotty, leading him out of the ring, away from all this madness. And just as they are right up the entrance ramp, nearly backstage, I am going to give into temptation and make someone attack GMS! Here comes Rhyno (Jet)! Rhyno goes for a GORE GORE GORE on GMS, but Scotty moves into the way, protecting his friend just as he did the other night in the KOTR match!

Rhyno realizes he has hit the wrong person, and when he turns around Sexy nails him with a DDT. Sexy again picks up the unconscious Scotty, and tries to drag him to the comparative safety of backstage, when Justin Credible (Bouncerboy) runs down the ramp, trying to lay GMS out with a Superkick! GMS, figuring that Scotty can’t really be much more hurt than he already is, pulls the master of the worm in front of him to take Credible kick. It works, and Grandmaster is able to take Credible out with a nice enzuragi.

Again picking up Scotty, GMS doggedly attempts to make it back to his lockerroom, or at least another room with a lock on the door. Is this Hardcore title really worth all the trouble? Typical – here comes Raven (Rawisandy) – who would have guessed he’d turn up? (a good many people say ‘me!’)

GMS drops the completely knackered Scottie to the floor, and tries to deal with Raven. GMS ducks a clothesline, and hits one of his own. However, Regal is up now, and has ran down to join the assault, punching Sexay in the back of the head. Malenko soon joins him, eager for both revenge and the Hardcore title. Regal helps Malenko piledrive GMS, and then starts stomping. Rhyno, Credible, and Raven are all up now, and they help the assault, landing a good many blows on GMS’ body. Scotty staggers up, and tries to get rid of Credible, but he is knocked down.

Too Cool are, in short, getting the cr@p kicked out of them.

Hold the Phone (I dunno, Michael Cole says it)! Here are Steve Blackman (Ant) and Rikishi (Ice Blaster)! Blackman superkicks Raven, whilst Rikishi does the same to Rhyno. Malenko runs back to the ring, realizing he should keep his strength up for his match with Test. Blackman and Rikishi take out Regal and Credible, saving Too Cool. The four then go backstage, victorious.

Malenko grabs a mike in the ring, and again calls Test out for his match. A minute passes, and Test still does not make an appearance. Malenko begins to talk again, when Tests music hits!

Test, arm in a sling, walks out with a mike. “You do realize I can’t fight you Mean Dalenko. Since you broke my arm, the doctors have forbidden me to walk into a ring. But I do not forfeit this match. You see, it is written in the rules that you are allowed to choose a replacement for yourself, should you wish to. Mean, I choose someone you know very well – Perry Saturn (bouncerboy)!

Saturn walks out to cheers from his 7 fans. Footage is shown of Malenko and Guerrerro turning on him.

He then runs into the ring, the bell rings, and a match is finally underway, after nearly two pages in size 10.

Saturn takes control early with punches. He then whips Deano into the ropes, following up with a powerslam. Malenko is right back up, and Saturn headbutts him down. Malenko staggers away, and Saturn hits him with a leg sweep. Malenko falls to his back, legs in the air. Saturn grabs Malenkos legs, and pushes forward, making the pin. 1….. easy kick out. Malenko runs at Saturn, and Saturn hits him with an arm drag. Malenko is right back up, and gets hit with a big forearm. Saturn whips Malenko into the buckle, and runs into him with a shoulder block.

Saturn stomps Dean in the corner. He then runs to the oppisite buckle, before coming back with a dropkick to the face, Kaienti style. Saturn lifts Malenko up and goes for the DDT, but Malenko reverses into a suplex. Saturn gets straight back up, and is hit with a Belly To Belly. Pin….Saturn kicks out before one. Malenko kicks Perrys gut, before hitting him with a scissors kick. Malenko then goes for a Death Vally Driver, but Saturn squirms out and clotheslines him! Saturn then sets Malenko up for a powerbomb, which he hits. 1….2….3. That’s it, Saturn goes through.

---

Sorry about the short actual match, but I really couldn’t write for those two. Dunno why.

If you read it all, well done. You must really be bored.
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:43
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Here comes Dean Malenko (seifer). His crowd has grown to five people, because one person is looking for a toilet.
Dean Malenko (seifer) enters the ring, Intercontinental Championship belt draped over his shoulder, mike in hand. He qualified for this match by surviving the Battle Royal earlier this month (footage of the ending is shown, along with Malenko eliminating Saturn by throwing his mop out of the ring).

“Test (longy) - I’m not expecting this to be a hard match – I broke your arm a few weeks ago. I was delighted when I heard I was to face you. I doubt you’ll be able to compete, but if you are stupid enough to come down here and face me, go ahead. Test, I am the man of a thousand holds – and I’d bet that you’d tap to all of them.”

Time passes. Test does not make an appearance.

“Well…. It seems like we have a wrestler who is cleverer than he looks – although, in this case it is not hard. Commissioner Regal, get out here and grant me the victory!”

Regals (grandprix) music hits, and he walks out, smiling (remember, this is heel Regal). He walks out into the ring, and shakes Malenkos hand. He takes the mike, and, in his fake English accent, says “Due to the his absence, Test hereby forfeits the match, and...”

Scotty Too Hottys (Ant – duh) music hits, interrupting Regals announcement. Scotty dances down the ramp, for no apparent reason. Regal has a look of confusion on his face – why has this ragamuffin bothered to come out here?

Scotty stops dancing as he gets more toward the ring. He stands just next to the ropes, and speaks. “Yo homies. Hows it hangin?”

Regal looks baffled.

“I’m here to demand a rematch, Mr. Regal. I was distracted in our KOTR match, and I feel it would be fair for me to have another chance”.

Regal says “Now you know that I’m not going to let you do that. Why even come out here and ask?”

Scotty ignores Regal (and Malenko, who is bored with the situation, and is lying down on the turnbuckle) and carries on. “And, to make things more exiting, lets make it a special type of match! Lets have a Inferno Madness, Tables Acorns Kickboxing Igloo Nuclear and Gravel, Terrible Hat Eating, Ugly Retina Iguana Nicking Elephants match!”

Malenko is looking at Scotty like he has lost his mind. Regal is taken aback, and says “I cant say I’m familiar with that type of match. What does it consist of? The Elephant Nicking bit really confuses me. Do you propose we actually have elephants in the ring?”

“Mr. Regal Sir, you will find out the exact details of the match if you abbreviate it”. Scotty seems really genuine – genuinely off his rocker.

“OK. So…lemme see…….I for Inferno….. M for madness… that makes IM…. T..A…..K for Kickboxing…I…..N….G… an IMTAKING match? I can’t say I’ve heard of it… oh yes – more letters…T….H…..E…. is that supposed to mean ‘the’? and the last bit…. U…R….I……..N…….E. An IMTAKINGTHEURINE match? What on earth is that?

Malenko is on to Scotties joke, and tells Regal what Scotty is doing. Regal goes red, and starts to shout at Scotty. “WHY YOU LITTLE….JUST WAIT TILL MR MCMAHON FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS…. I’LL GET YOU FIRED!”

With that, Regal charges out of the ring, and attacks Scotty. He tries to whip Scotty into the ring post, but Scotty reverses, making Regals head hit the iron. Regal falls down, and Scotty signals for the WORM! W….O…..R…..M… Malenko gets up top, and nails Scotty with a missile dropkick! Malenko locks on the Texas Cloverleaf. He seems to have forgotten about Test, and his match in general – so has the writer of this thing, by the looks of it. Scotty is crying out in pain….here comes Grandmaster Sexy (Ant also)! He kicks Malenko off his tag team partner, before ramming the ex-radicals head into the steel steps!

GMS powerbombs Regal, who is just getting up, before doing the same to Malenko. Sexay then supports Scotty, leading him out of the ring, away from all this madness. And just as they are right up the entrance ramp, nearly backstage, I am going to give into temptation and make someone attack GMS! Here comes Rhyno (Jet)! Rhyno goes for a GORE GORE GORE on GMS, but Scotty moves into the way, protecting his friend just as he did the other night in the KOTR match!

Rhyno realizes he has hit the wrong person, and when he turns around Sexy nails him with a DDT. Sexy again picks up the unconscious Scotty, and tries to drag him to the comparative safety of backstage, when Justin Credible (Bouncerboy) runs down the ramp, trying to lay GMS out with a Superkick! GMS, figuring that Scotty can’t really be much more hurt than he already is, pulls the master of the worm in front of him to take Credible kick. It works, and Grandmaster is able to take Credible out with a nice enzuragi.

Again picking up Scotty, GMS doggedly attempts to make it back to his lockerroom, or at least another room with a lock on the door. Is this Hardcore title really worth all the trouble? Typical – here comes Raven (Rawisandy) – who would have guessed he’d turn up? (a good many people say ‘me!’)

GMS drops the completely knackered Scottie to the floor, and tries to deal with Raven. GMS ducks a clothesline, and hits one of his own. However, Regal is up now, and has ran down to join the assault, punching Sexay in the back of the head. Malenko soon joins him, eager for both revenge and the Hardcore title. Regal helps Malenko piledrive GMS, and then starts stomping. Rhyno, Credible, and Raven are all up now, and they help the assault, landing a good many blows on GMS’ body. Scotty staggers up, and tries to get rid of Credible, but he is knocked down.

Too Cool are, in short, getting the cr@p kicked out of them.

Hold the Phone (I dunno, Michael Cole says it)! Here are Steve Blackman (Ant) and Rikishi (Ice Blaster)! Blackman superkicks Raven, whilst Rikishi does the same to Rhyno. Malenko runs back to the ring, realizing he should keep his strength up for his match with Test. Blackman and Rikishi take out Regal and Credible, saving Too Cool. The four then go backstage, victorious.

Malenko grabs a mike in the ring, and again calls Test out for his match. A minute passes, and Test still does not make an appearance. Malenko begins to talk again, when Tests music hits!

Test, arm in a sling, walks out with a mike. “You do realize I can’t fight you Mean Dalenko. Since you broke my arm, the doctors have forbidden me to walk into a ring. But I do not forfeit this match. You see, it is written in the rules that you are allowed to choose a replacement for yourself, should you wish to. Mean, I choose someone you know very well – Perry Saturn (bouncerboy)!

Saturn walks out to cheers from his 7 fans. Footage is shown of Malenko and Guerrerro turning on him.

He then runs into the ring, the bell rings, and a match is finally underway, after nearly two pages in size 10.

Saturn takes control early with punches. He then whips Deano into the ropes, following up with a powerslam. Malenko is right back up, and Saturn headbutts him down. Malenko staggers away, and Saturn hits him with a leg sweep. Malenko falls to his back, legs in the air. Saturn grabs Malenkos legs, and pushes forward, making the pin. 1….. easy kick out. Malenko runs at Saturn, and Saturn hits him with an arm drag. Malenko is right back up, and gets hit with a big forearm. Saturn whips Malenko into the buckle, and runs into him with a shoulder block.

Saturn stomps Dean in the corner. He then runs to the oppisite buckle, before coming back with a dropkick to the face, Kaienti style. Saturn lifts Malenko up and goes for the DDT, but Malenko reverses into a suplex. Saturn gets straight back up, and is hit with a Belly To Belly. Pin….Saturn kicks out before one. Malenko kicks Perrys gut, before hitting him with a scissors kick. Malenko then goes for a Death Vally Driver, but Saturn squirms out and clotheslines him! Saturn then sets Malenko up for a powerbomb, which he hits. 1….2….3. That’s it, Saturn goes through.

---

Sorry about the short actual match, but I really couldn’t write for those two. Dunno why.

If you read it all, well done. You must really be bored.
Mon 03/09/01 at 09:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
LOL!! I loved it!!

As well as a great short match (I take it Perry Saturn lost in the Battle Royal, and has been re-instated,) Too Cool were involved heavily!

And did anyone notice...out of Scotty, Grandmaster, Blackman and Rikishi...I was 3 of these people! LOL!

Nice one Cheese, good to see some humour around.
Mon 03/09/01 at 12:42
Regular
Thats the crazyest match i've ever read, nice one cheese.
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:23
That is the wackiest match I have ever seen! Well done Mouldy Cheese!
Mon 03/09/01 at 14:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Wierd! I think the commish will have something to say about this. Very funny as well.

Congrats to MC and the winner, who I have forgotten already!

Stupid memory!
Mon 03/09/01 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
u said at the end that if anyone read it all then they would be very bored. well i don't know about anyone else but i think it was great. good on u cheese.
Mon 03/09/01 at 17:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yep that was a class piece of writting. Well done to saturn (whoever thats is) a very enjoyable match.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:13
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
*Cheeses head grows to an enormous size*
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:33
Regular
Yes I won what a match, it was great. Perry Saturn goes through, Me!
Mon 03/09/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Back in black"
Yey, me and ant kicked some bottom!!
Nice one mouldy cheese

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.