GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nitro and Double something..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Whats on with these Nitro Cart Games and Double Bash whatever. My friend goes on how they are so good, its the same rubbish as the others though, am I right? It said so aswell in my Xbox magazine and he said it was still good!!! Also he goes on about that Double Bash, all my friends with GameCubes are taking them back!!! What can I say, anything I say her just says 'trust me, get it' why? Thats what he wants, I really want to punch him!!!
Thu 20/11/03 at 23:00
Regular
Where did you get this information from?

You're friends with GameCubes are not taking them back. You may not even have any friends with GameCubes. You may not even have any friends. But I digress. The fact is you obviously made that up to fuel your random and pointless argument. So spare us.

And, if I assume some of what you're saying is credible, which Xbox magazine is slagging off Double Dash?
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Oh I thought it was called Double Bash...oops
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:16
Regular
I can see you're on about Crash Nitro Kart and Double Dash.

To put it simply - the first one sucks, the second one rocks.

End of Story.
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh but you do.

A) Double Bash? Usually such a NOM-ish retard name is offensive in some respect
B) You take an XBox mag as gospel
C) your post makes such little sense it's incredible
D) You are a nonce

Capichooo?
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
I knew you guys would critisice me, I needed to let that out, there must be something I can tell him to change his mind!! I dont live up to my name.
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I had to read that several times, and your name became such an obvious irnoy it almost is too bad.
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:12
Regular
You certainly live up to your name!
Thu 20/11/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Whats on with these Nitro Cart Games and Double Bash whatever. My friend goes on how they are so good, its the same rubbish as the others though, am I right? It said so aswell in my Xbox magazine and he said it was still good!!! Also he goes on about that Double Bash, all my friends with GameCubes are taking them back!!! What can I say, anything I say her just says 'trust me, get it' why? Thats what he wants, I really want to punch him!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.