GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...This R.I.J.... Obviously hasn't heard of Spider"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/09/01 at 21:09
Regular
Many of you know me from FOG. I recently heard some trouble in this forum, about RIJ. Well... Many of you know i used to be like him (not as bad). And I know how to get risd of him, just ignore him. All the topics he writes, ignore, the posts he writes ignore, Dont even write in his topics.

Easy...
He will soon get bored and fedup
Thu 06/09/01 at 17:07
Regular
This a waste of a topic. Why didn't u just write it in another topic. anyway RIJ is banned now so who cares.
Mon 03/09/01 at 19:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i agree cheese. i remember u saying it quite a while back.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:17
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Spider II wrote:
know how to get risd of him, just ignore him.
> All the topics he writes, ignore, the posts he writes ignore, Dont
> even write in his topics.

Im fairly sure i've been saying this for a while.
Mon 03/09/01 at 18:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i have forgotten what i was going to say. damn it.
Mon 03/09/01 at 17:44
Regular
I agree........yep.......I agree.
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i say do ignore him and don't write to any of his topics but posting this is a waste of space.
Mon 03/09/01 at 14:04
Regular
"<];o)"
Do you remember why a lot of people didn't like you Jason? It was short, completely time wasting threads like this. Many threads have been started about RIJ and this is just another waste of space. Go and have a look at what you typed when Slaveunit made a short thread on the chat forums.

(;o|
Sun 02/09/01 at 23:54
Regular
"Back in black"
Spider- please stay out of this, no offense, but your not a forum regular here- and saying stuff like in your last paragraph will only make things worse- leave it to Tony!
Sun 02/09/01 at 21:09
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Many of you know me from FOG. I recently heard some trouble in this forum, about RIJ. Well... Many of you know i used to be like him (not as bad). And I know how to get risd of him, just ignore him. All the topics he writes, ignore, the posts he writes ignore, Dont even write in his topics.

Easy...
He will soon get bored and fedup

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.