GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fools!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/11/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Touched!"
haha, Today i got Amped 2, R63, Jedi Academy...and....PGR2!! Comet sold it early, the muppets! Will post impressions later...ta ta!
Sat 22/11/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Touched!"
haha, Today i got Amped 2, R63, Jedi Academy...and....PGR2!! Comet sold it early, the muppets! Will post impressions later...ta ta!
Sat 22/11/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Hoping to get Jedi Academy and Project Gotham 2 soon - So many games I want at the moment
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:36
Regular
When you say "later", you mean after you've had enough time to copy and re-word comments from other sites and reviews?
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Touched!"
Nomino wrote:
> When you say "later", you mean after you've had enough time
> to copy and re-word comments from other sites and reviews?

go away you loser, pikey sob!
Sat 22/11/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Touched!"
Nomino wrote:

Awww is Nommy jealous that i have 8 GAD's more than him? he's that jealous of my reviews that he has to insult them, grop up you utter ponce, if i do re-word anything then it aint another sites its mine, if i were to re-word your name to Domino would that make it yours? no, so just go and play on Clayfighter, its about the only game someone of your mentality can handle.
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:14
Regular
"8==="
*Changes 'SPiKeCaSt' to 'PLaGaRiSt'*
Sat 22/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
Nomino wrote:

that's the only funny thing you've said rich boy
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:26
Regular
He's not rich, he's imaginative.
Sat 22/11/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
Nomino wrote:

No, "later" means after he's actually gone and played the games he's bought, so he can give a detailed description of what the games are like.

Jackass.
Sat 22/11/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Touched!"
Hedfix wrote:
> *Changes 'SPiKeCaSt' to 'PLaGaRiSt'*

*Changes Hedfix to Halifax* :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.