GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefield 1942"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield 1942'.
Sun 23/11/03 at 15:42
"Genius!"
Can someone please help me because i try to play Battlefield 1942 online and when it's loading it just says data differs from server. I do not understand why this happens because i have downloaded all the latest patches and i always make sure i have got the right cd in the cd drive.
This has only been happening recently, because it used to work perfectly.
Any advice please?
Sun 23/11/03 at 15:42
"Genius!"
Can someone please help me because i try to play Battlefield 1942 online and when it's loading it just says data differs from server. I do not understand why this happens because i have downloaded all the latest patches and i always make sure i have got the right cd in the cd drive.
This has only been happening recently, because it used to work perfectly.
Any advice please?
Mon 24/11/03 at 19:51
"Genius!"
can someone please try to answer me

(yes i am just posting this message to get it back to the top because i urgently need to need this question answered)
thanx
Tue 25/11/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I'm not sure, perhaps you should e-mail EA Games, or take a look at their website for trouble shooting.
Tue 25/11/03 at 11:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Have you got the same map as the server? Are you sure your playing the correct game because some servers will be using the expansion packs or Desert Combat Mod, and you wont be able to play on these unless you have the same installed.
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:34
"Genius!"
cipro wrote:
> Have you got the same map as the server? Are you sure your playing the
> correct game because some servers will be using the expansion packs
> or Desert Combat Mod, and you wont be able to play on these unless
> you have the same installed.
Umm, I dont think this is the problem because i have tried nearly all the games on the server. But thanks for trying to help anyway.
Tue 25/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Try reinstalling? Sounds like somethings got changed somewhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.