GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GODZILLA LIVES IN YOU ALL"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee'.
Sun 23/11/03 at 21:31
"Uzi Lover"
And this is why you really want to buy my:

GODZILLA: DESTROY ALL MONSTERS MELEE

Off me for...you name the price, man.

So whats the deal with this game? You control Godzilla or one of the other massive Monsters in the game and you beat the living hell out of the other big Monsters with your big Monster fists. If thats not enough you can pick up a building and lob it at the other monsters head.

Reason I'm getting rid of it is because it's mainly a Multiplayer game in my view and I don't do much Multiplayer stuff as my mates aren't into games. What a massive laugh it is though when I have played this on Multiplayer with people.

So if you like Multiplayer gaming (Hedfix...) you can take this off me and smash up yo mates disguised as chunky monsters with a skyscraper.

Cool?

£15.

Booyah.
Sun 07/12/03 at 23:07
"Uzi Lover"
Ok.

And its your fault I want an Xbox for some reason.

Damn you.
Sun 07/12/03 at 23:06
Regular
"8==="
I have SSBM and I don't think I've actually played that this year.

Beat 'em ups are always short-lived with me.
Sun 07/12/03 at 23:03
"Uzi Lover"
The love has gone.
Sun 07/12/03 at 23:02
Regular
"8==="
No thanks. I have Counter Strike and XIII now. ;P
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:27
"Uzi Lover"
Yeah Hedfix...
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:26
Regular
Hey Hedfix, when you get to this thread, I'm recommending this game to you for multiplayer too! ;-)
Sat 06/12/03 at 13:34
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Had it AAGES

it is unbeaten in multiplayer for a non-nintendo game.
Sat 06/12/03 at 13:03
"Uzi Lover"
A pop for the Hedfix who I either can't contact or is just plain ignoring my face yo.
Mon 24/11/03 at 18:33
Regular
Because you get to smash dinosaurs in the face with sky scrapers.
Mon 24/11/03 at 18:25
Regular
Yeah...but why buy godzilla when you've got mario kart DD?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.